christening invites

Options
im after approx 100 christening invites for my 2 yr old daughter and 5 yr old son i want plain ones and they are getting christened together any ideas?
:confused:

Comments

• ScottishSapper
    Options
    im after approx 100 christening invites for my 2 yr old daughter and 5 yr old son i want plain ones and they are getting christened together any ideas?
    Do you want to do the invites yourself?

If so Serif are offering FREE download of their publishing programme AND a package of Templates

http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/DesignTemplates/DesignView.asp?ID=275&navProduct=pageplus
  • india
    india Posts: 685 Forumite
    Options
    Do you have a card fair near you? They seem to be closing most there stores down and refurbishing the few staying open so all stores have 50%-80% off everything instore.

They have christening card as I was thinking of putting some away for my baby christening.

When my first son was christened I made the invites my self i just scanned a photo of him and did brief details witha border. I brought a ink cartridge off ebay for £10 and the card for stationary box for £3.00. I also got some ribbon, glue and glitter to decaorate them for £2.00 and enverlope for £1

Everyone love them and alot of people kept the invite. A lady at my work even asked me to make her childs christening invitations.
  • Lillibet_2
    Lillibet_2 Posts: 3,364 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I didn't use this person for baptism invites but I have used her since & can thoroughly recommend her, she drew a beautiful & accurate portrait of my son from 2 photos I emailed to her and at a fab price (less than £20!!), she offers a card service too. They would make a fab momento of the day for your guests & you get the original as a keepsake.

http://www.pictureperfectportraits.co.uk/index2.html

Not exactly what youa re looking for but I though tit worth mentioning;)

HTH;)

PS : no connection, just a satisified customer!
    Post Natal Depression is the worst part of giving birth:p

In England we have Mothering Sunday & Father Christmas, Mothers day & Santa Clause are American merchandising tricks:mad: Demonstrate pride in your heirtage by getting it right please people!
  • teddyandpaul
    Options
    Get yourself down to your local Hobbycraft or scout the Internet for a card supplier and make your own. There are some fabulous freebies about in the Card Making/Scrapbooking World on the Internet. Try ScrapGirls or Mad about Cards in Google and see what you come up with or see if a friend with a GreetingsCard package will help you. I have done tons for other people and they can look fabulous printed out on cards with or without small embellishments and cost next to nothing!
  • meercat71
    Options
    what about a card that uses a picture of both of them together
    go to https://www.createagift.co.uk upload a pic - you can add text inside ifyou want and it previews on screen - the cards come with envelopes - a friend of mine did her wedding thank you cards and the y looked lovely - realy simple and nice
    also you can save 25% at the mo - quote MUMLOVE1 at checkout
    happy christening
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family