We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

iTunes offers - post finds here

1…4344464849

Comments

  • Tesco have 20% off selected gift cards until 16th March 2015.

    I bought £25 iTunes gift card for £20 cash yesterday in store.
    "Go placidly amid the noise and haste and remember what peace there may be in silence": Desiderata
  • smudge2006
    smudge2006 Posts: 129
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi.

    I've got £28 worth of itunes credit on my account and can't think of a single thing to do with them. Got all the music I want and don't like watching movies on my laptop.

    Can I sell my credit?
    Premier League Baby!
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    smudge2006 wrote: »
    Hi.

    I've got £28 worth of itunes credit on my account and can't think of a single thing to do with them. Got all the music I want and don't like watching movies on my laptop.

    Can I sell my credit?

    No You can not.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • PayPal doing 20% off again:

    https://www.paypal-gifts.com/uk/specialoffers/itunes-promotion.html


    "Offer is available from Thursday 11th June 2015 12:01 am GMT to Sunday 21st June 2015 11:59 pm GMT only while supplies last; limited quantity of codes available for this offer. PayPal Digital Gifts may withdraw or vary this offer at any time and for any reason."
  • parahandy
    parahandy Posts: 739
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    smudge2006 wrote: »
    Hi.

    I've got £28 worth of itunes credit on my account and can't think of a single thing to do with them. Got all the music I want and don't like watching movies on my laptop.

    Can I sell my credit?
    You can donate to charity (Red Cross appeal for Nepal)
    Everybody dies, but not everyone truly lives
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,847
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Tesco have 20% off iTunes vouchers again. There was an ad in the Metro today. Options are £15, £25, £30 or £50 from what I can remember (all with 20% off the price on the card).
  • parahandy
    parahandy Posts: 739
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    jenniewb wrote: »
    Tesco have 20% off iTunes vouchers again. There was an ad in the Metro today. Options are £15, £25, £30 or £50 from what I can remember (all with 20% off the price on the card).

    Odd... I was in today and sign says 15% till Sunday
    Everybody dies, but not everyone truly lives
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,847
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    parahandy wrote: »
    Odd... I was in today and sign says 15% till Sunday
    Definetly said 20% in the Metro; didn't take down the end date but can't imagine it's going to be around long. Maybe see what the store says if you visit? I wont need to visit until next week so can't check (no money to shop for anything till next weekend).
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    jenniewb wrote: »
    Tesco have 20% off iTunes vouchers again. There was an ad in the Metro today. Options are £15, £25, £30 or £50 from what I can remember (all with 20% off the price on the card).



    Thank you jenniewb , :T I brought mine yesterday thanks to you, was 15% off but I am happy :j
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • PayPal 20% off again


    https://www.paypal-gifts.com/uk/specialoffers/itunes-promotion.html


    The 20% offer is only applicable to iTunes codes valued at £15, £25, £50 and £100 each purchased through PayPal Digital Gifts. Offer is not valid for other iTunes Code denominations.

    Offer is available from Thursday 27th August 2015 12:01 am GMT+1 to Monday 31st August 2015 11:59 pm GMT+1 only while supplies last; limited quantity of codes available for this offer. PayPal Digital Gifts may withdraw or vary this offer at any time and for any reason.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.