Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 24

Options

Comments

• mila1082
    mila1082 Posts: 75 Forumite
    Options
    thank you so much - that is a great find!
    can I ask you to tell bit more about those food coupons(milk pasta risotto)
    are they store specified?
    how much are they worth?
    what brands do they concern?

the cost of prima is 2,95 I believe

Hi y'all! I know there's a proper magazine thread, but thought I'd mention it here too since it is related: November issue of the magazine PRIMA comes with a little booklet full of coupons (and competitions), including money-off vouchers for MILK, PASTA SAUCE, RISOTTO, as well as non-grocery items... :T
  • lindos90
    lindos90 Posts: 3,208 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    As long as it is the BE Petit Pois that are on offer (which the coupon is specifically for) then you should be fine! If it's just BE Garden Peas, then I'm afraid not :o

Ah, good point, Cant remember now, I'll have to check next time I go before I buy them, They were def BE. But obviously wouldnt want to abuse the system! (darn it, thought I had got my first scoop!)
  • lindos90
    lindos90 Posts: 3,208 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    As long as it is the BE Petit Pois that are on offer (which the coupon is specifically for) then you should be fine! If it's just BE Garden Peas, then I'm afraid not :o

Oh no, you've got me wondering now, of course they could be, just looked like a packet of birdseye peas to me!

I'll check tomorrow, wouldnt want to abuse the system so I will make sure! Thanks, as you may have just avoided me making a fool of myself in Mr M's!

Darn it, I got quite excited that I had spotted a really good deal.
  • Genmod55
    Genmod55 Posts: 592 Forumite
    Options
    Lynsey wrote: »
    I do that (give away in store) as I only do very small regular shops now. Sometimes you get some funny looks though - you would think you were trying to rob them rather than give them something. :D

A nice new thread. :T

Lynsey

Me too - the other day I tried to give the free Campbells soup voucher to a customer who had some in her trolly, she just refused to take it. I really don't understand why some people won't use coupons!
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    I bought 2 of the Goodfellas pizzas from Tesco last Thursday using 2 coupons - meat feast 2 for £4.50 at Tesco , 2 for £2 at Asda.
    Receipt entered but came back today as N/A. Complained by email and just had a phone call saying they do not compare if item is on offer at ASDA , I said they have done previously but they denied this and said they have never compared if it is on offer at ASDA

Hmmmm very strange goings on lately as when I went to get the pizzas in mr t they were reduced to half price £1.38 and mine HAVE compared to asda but they have compared as cheaper, I think the tesco price check is very one sided lately they seem to compare a certain item one week then not the next depending on if it is in their favour.
  • pastizzi
    pastizzi Posts: 381 Forumite
    edited 10 October 2011 at 5:29PM
    Options
    hello peeps
    mr t has put campbells tin soups on 3 for £2 today untill 24/10 so if anyone wants to use 3x 20p off coupons works out at £1,40 for 3 tins .....not free but a small bargain if you like the soup :)
    I LOVE BETTY CROCKER
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    hi lindos
    unfortunately i think i was for the gareden peas, seem to remember this was posted a while ago and someone confirmed it wasn't the petit pois
    i could be wrong though so let us know how you get on

lindos90 wrote: »
    Oh no, you've got me wondering now, of course they could be, just looked like a packet of birdseye peas to me!

I'll check tomorrow, wouldnt want to abuse the system so I will make sure! Thanks, as you may have just avoided me making a fool of myself in Mr M's!

Darn it, I got quite excited that I had spotted a really good deal.
    lindos90 wrote: »
    Oh lovely! probably everyone else knows this, but Morrisons are selling bags of birdseye garden peas (480g) for 74p (half price).. so I cna use the 75p voucher for these?

'get paid for taking away peas' I hear someone cry??!

Also box of 12 cod fishfingers for £1.75 (so £1 with voucher)

I may have to go back then and try to use my vouchers then!
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    thanks for posting minnie

but already on 1st page
    50p off Kenco coffee if you sign up to their newsletter:

http://www.kenco.co.uk/join-us/640
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks MT for all your hard work keeping the thread updated etc.

And thanks to Browntoa for the new shiny thread.

Was so surprised when I came on mse, didn't expect one so soon, long live the coupon thread.

Take care everyone.

CWxx
  • fungaltendancy
    Options
    thanks for posting FT

coupon does say
    only valid with IKEA FAMILY card

and valid towards purchases from IKEA edinburgh

though so fairly limited

but thanks hopefully some will get to use it

Damn it!scoured and didnt see the edinburgh bit.:( oh well maybe im not the only edinburger on here
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure