BHS Discount Codes

Options

Comments

• clairibel
    clairibel Posts: 3,657 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    non of these codes seem to be working today with this promotion of upto 30%off, seen a cardi which was far to dear at £48 and its taken off £14 in my basket...if i could just get that extra fiver :D

Tried them all :(
  • LilacLillie
    Options
    Arrived yesterday in my order: Online code for £5 offf a £25 spend = WK8GIFT valid till 17th Nov:
    LL
    We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars........................

• charlie792
    charlie792 Posts: 1,744 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 14 November 2010 at 7:28PM
    Options
    I seem to be having problems getting the WK8GIFT code to work - the value of my basket is well over £25 - and it says on my voucher it's valid until the 17th November. Tried to use on full priced items also but still coming up with this message:

There was a problem applying this voucher:
    Invalid voucher number. Please check you have typed correctly
    MFW 2020 #111 Offset Balance £69,394.80/ £69,595.11
    Aug 2014 £114,750 -35 yrs (2049)
    Sept 2016 £104,800
    Nov 2018 £82,500 -24 yrs (2042)

• MoneySavingMakesMyDay
    Options
    charlie792 wrote: »
    I seem to be having problems getting the WK8GIFT code to work - the value of my basket is well over £25 - Have tried it with products without reductions and still get that the code is invalid?

Don't think BHS are allowing any codes while the spectacular is on, probably because of all the glitches last weekend.
    Rare Disease Day
    28 February 2013 is Rare Disease Day.
    Raise awareness for patients, families and carers whose lives are affected by rare diseases worldwide
    United we are stronger
  • Venezia
    Venezia Posts: 796 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    £5 off £25 spend code received today. Valid for one week.

Enter at checkout BHS£5C10
  • I_Love_Shopping
    Options
    Any new codes? BHS£5C10 isn't working for me :(
    :staradmin Live, Laugh & Love=Life :staradmin
  • clairewop
    clairewop Posts: 8,007 Forumite
    Options
    Are there any new discount codes for bhs please
    Boiler pot £30.92/£1000
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Just a little word of warning about BHS DELIVERIES...

They seem to have a huge backlog of parcels waiting @ HNDL

I placed an order on 2nd Dec and another on 3rd .... Still received nothing and when a MSE' er ( who placed order on 3rd ) asked BHS if we were going to get our orders by Christmas they said ''NO COMMENT''

This is for orders from over 10 days ago and they are still blaming the snow for nothing leaving the couriers for 7 days

I don't know what to do as I need these items by Thursday - The parcel tracking number they send you DOES NOT TRACK

Also to be told items are STILL in the HNDL warehouse from orders placed on 2nd December its not looking good!!!!!!

Another cold spell and more snow to come .... I hope you all receive your orders before Christmas - But I would NEVER take a chance and order again for Christmas any time this year ( or ever again to be honest!!! )
  • klolav
    klolav Posts: 892 Forumite
    Options
    Just had this email:
    As a valued customer, here's an exclusive gift just for you - enjoy £5 off your order online at Bhs.co.uk

To claim this, simply spend £25* or more at Bhs.co.uk & enter this code BHS£5C10 when confirming your order at the online checkout. This offer code is valid for one week.
    might be for registered customers only

free del over £30
    loads of bargains as listed on other threads
    50% off alcohol pressies etc
    HTHS
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts