🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

overdraught transfer

Options
is there any way i can transfer my 2500 overdraught onto a 0% credit card or similar

Comments

• bank_of_slate
    bank_of_slate Posts: 12,922 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Stina,
    Welcome to the forum, not sure about that one, it's usually transfering a balance from one credit card to another!
    I'm sure someone else will have more info than me.
    ...Linda xx
    It's easy to give in to that negative voice that chants "cant do it" BUT we lift each other up.
    We dont count all the runners ahead of us & feel intimidated.
    Instead we look back proudly at our journey, our personal struggle & determination & remember that there are those that never even attempt to reach the starting line.
  • stinashoez
    Options
    thanks linda
  • ktb
    ktb Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You need to get a card that allows Super Balance Transfers (SBT)... I use an Egg Card but i think there are maybe a couple of others that allow it. Your credit limit would obviously depend on your situtaion when you applied. Unfortunately the SBT link isnt working at the moment but there if you read through Martin's credit card section there are links there somewhere I think.

might be worth askling in the Credit Card forum.
  • lyndsay3006
    Options
    Hi Stina,
    That's exactly what I wanted to do but didn't think I could! Just typed in Super Balance Transfers into google and got a site telling you all about them.Egg seems to be the best one - I'm on the case to get one!!
    Thanks for asking the question in the first place!
    Lyndsay
  • taxi73
    taxi73 Posts: 20,815 Forumite
    Options
    MBNA are good for that..you can tranfer 95% off your available balance into your current account
  • steve700
    steve700 Posts: 312 Forumite
    Options
    taxi73 wrote:
    MBNA are good for that..you can tranfer 95% off your available balance into your current account

My A&L Credit Card (via MBNA) allows me to transfer money in to my A&L Current Account. I guess it may be limited to 95% so you don't get close to your limit once the 2.25% fee is added.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport