How much have/will you spend today Wednesday 17/1?

Options

Comments

• littlestar1981
    Options
    For once, I've spent nothing - but that's because I have taken a day off work to organise my finances and get some career advice (courtesy of a free phone line!!!)
    OU Student! - ED209, SDK125, DSE212, SK124, DSE141, SD226, DXR222, DD303, DD307 = BSc Psychology
  • hbl_2
    hbl_2 Posts: 391 Forumite
    Options
    susplum wrote:
    £1.20 for milk and thats it. Darling hubby has decided to walk 7 miles to and from work now to save us £12 a week travel costs.;)

Walk? Crumbs DM, that's like and hour and three quarters each way... surely some overestimation? Check out http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/ for precise distances and remember that average walking speed is about 4mph.
    Student Loan Company Ltd: 17,805 (2.8%) Overdraft: 500 (Interest free)
    Savings: £5,100
    - Target by end of 2008 £5,000+
    Net Worth
    1/7/06: -£32,698 -- Net Worth 25/8/08: -£13,350.
  • bananakinz
    Options
    £1.45 to take girls swimming and 50p for parking so £1.95 today
    Proud to be dealing with our debts - We WANT to be debt free DEC 09 :rolleyes:
    Grocery challenge: £230 / £230 left
  • babes21
    babes21 Posts: 1,665 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone, today i will have spent:

£6.00 - Travel
    £2.15 - Lunch
    £2.30 - Sandwich for later as i'm working till 8

Total = £10.45
  • babes21
    babes21 Posts: 1,665 Forumite
    Options
    ETA: Ooops double post
  • bobbadog
    bobbadog Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    Options
    I realllllly really wanted a sandwhich today. But have had my soup, 2 x bananas and a roll - spent 56p. Hurrah.
  • Purpleroses
    Purpleroses Posts: 4,125 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Afternoon all. a NSD for me today. should be very quiet the rest of the week. Proud of myself as i resisted chocolate and went for a long walk to get over not getting the job i badly wanted. cya's x
  • crawley_girl
    crawley_girl Posts: 2,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey all

Not been out today so no chance to spend any!

Might pop out with a mate later on, need to speak to him about his drinking, not lookig forward to that much. Hopefully spending very little in the process.

:heartpuls CG :heartpuls
    Ever wonder about those people who spend £2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward.
  • anniestar
    anniestar Posts: 2,600 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon gang, Well you won't be surprised to know that today will be a NSD!! Update on the money front... Our total is now(Drum roll please Moozie) £1.59!!!!!!!! Some SERIOUS scaviging(sp) been going at chez anniestar!!!!!!! Hope you are all happy warm and well. Stay safe and warm and have a nice afternoon.
    Blind as you run...aware you were staring at the sun.

And when no hope was left inside on that starry starry night.

:A Level 42- the reason I exist. :A
  • Mrs(no)money
    Options
    Hi Moozie & All:hello:

Have done the weekly grocery shop - that was budgeted for and havent spent anything else - yet, and it is a big 'yet', coz i can feel the urge for choccy coming so i might 'have' to give in later...we'll see! A little of what you fancy does you no harm, well thats what i believe anyway!!

I promise to report back if i sin moozie:o
    Experience is the toughest teacher because she gives the test first then the lesson
    DFW Nerd 196 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS.
    Coins found whilst dog walking £7.56 Sun-Fri challenge: £10.00 - Spent £0.00
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure