Asprin

Options
Hello.

Quick question. I want to buy some low dose Asprin tables (2.5mg or thereabouts) but where-ever I go I can only find high dose tablets i.e. 300mg.

Any ideas where I might get some from?

I've tried Boots, Wilkinsons, Superdrug.

Thanks

Comments

• feelinggood_2
    feelinggood_2 Posts: 11,115 Forumite
    Options
    They are usually behind the counter at a pharmacy - we sold them at our pharmacy in Morrisons - just ask behind the counter for them.
    Stay-at-home, attached Mummy to a 23lb 10oz, 11 month old baby boy.
  • sgx.saint
    sgx.saint Posts: 1,615 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    They are usually behind the counter at a pharmacy - we sold them at our pharmacy in Morrisons - just ask behind the counter for them.

Good thinking Batman, I might ask at the Boots counter tomorrow :)
  • Sugar_Coated_Owl
    Options
    Low dose aspirin is 75mg. It is only sold in pharmacies (behind the counter). They come in a tub of 100 for about 99p.
    --><-- Sugar Coated Owl --><--

If you believe, you will survive - Katie Piper

Woohoo! I'm normal! Gotta go tell the cat.
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    sgx.saint wrote:
    Hello.

Quick question. I want to buy some low dose Asprin tables (2.5mg or thereabouts) but where-ever I go I can only find high dose tablets i.e. 300mg.

Any ideas where I might get some from?

I've tried Boots, Wilkinsons, Superdrug.

Thanks

Hello sgx.saint

You might want higher quantities but I buy a box of 28 Enteric-coated Aspirin 75mg tablets............from Boots.;)

Regards

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • digger3_2
    Options
    Hi- you can get the enteric coated aspirin 75mg in packs of 28 or 56. Or soluble aspirin 75mg in packs of 28 or 100.You have to ask at the pharmacy counter for any of them.
  • sgx.saint
    sgx.saint Posts: 1,615 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was sure you could get very low dose Aspirin, such as 2.5mg, hmmmm ....... oh well.
  • mr_rush
    mr_rush Posts: 597 Forumite
    Options
    2.5mg not available.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business