30/9 Liverpool St, London free debenhams goodie bag

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
2 replies 830 views
kerrirobbertskerrirobberts Forumite
248 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Just been to Liverpool Street station and they're giving out a free Debenhams bag, contains 2 small packets of kleenex, a biscuit, peaches sweets, a tena lady light, a cat magazine, some gumph on holidays, commuting, and other stuff. It also has some vouchers in it, a bookmark and some salt and vinegar popcorn.

Not sure how long they will be there for.
SPC = £15.54 #1413
£2 challenge = £22
DEBT =
[STRIKE]£5030[/STRIKE] £4488.50 (10%)

Replies

• gitwgitw Forumite
    133 Posts
    stil being given out :0)

be warned though and don't make the same mistake as me. one of the packets is the size of a pair of tights and I could see the name started with a T so was thinking bonus, tights, I can keep them in the drawer in the office but when I pulled it out in front of all the people in my team it turned out to be a tena lady pad - i was red, they were laughing :rotfl:
  • gitw wrote: »
    stil being given out :0)

be warned though and don't make the same mistake as me. one of the packets is the size of a pair of tights and I could see the name started with a T so was thinking bonus, tights, I can keep them in the drawer in the office but when I pulled it out in front of all the people in my team it turned out to be a tena lady pad - i was red, they were laughing :rotfl:
    Apologies I should have warned about that, I did put down tena lady.
    We had a giggle in the office this afternoon about it too. I don't think that will be used by anyone in my household.
    SPC = £15.54 #1413
    £2 challenge = £22
    DEBT =
    [STRIKE]£5030[/STRIKE] £4488.50 (10%)

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides