Home Bargains

Just tried to buy online but always get an error message whenever i add to the basket. Anyone else experiencing this ?

Comments

• oasis2000 wrote: »
    Just tried to buy online but always get an error message whenever i add to the basket. Anyone else experiencing this ?

Yup, me too and I desperately want something too! :(
  • F&L
    F&L Posts: 570 Forumite
    I've ordered from them before without any problems but the problem you describe is happening to me when I add something. Best thing to do is to try again in the morning as they're more likely to fix the glitch then.
  • liley9
    liley9 Posts: 148 Forumite
    juat keep trying at different times i had no luck in the evenings but got lucky in the afternoon and my order delivered 2 days later xx
  • Had this problem a week or so ago. It repeatedly failed to checkout so i logged out, created a new user and it went through first time. No idea why! Try that. I just used an alternative email.
  • Home Bargains is online????? Where have i been! Its http://www.homebargains.co.uk/default.aspx for those that didn't know it exsited as well!
    November wins...a book, a designer handbag (worth £550 :T) and a game. I am now an addict and thank everyone for taking the time to share and post. :D
  • I've made an order this morn with no probs xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport