Tesco Nov big exchange

Options
2»

Comments

• KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,611 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Been saving up our points to put towards a new TV (and saving Daily Mail Rewards for £15 voucher), so here's hoping :j Thrilled this is coming back, I just asked about the possibility on here a few days ago :beer:
  • loobylou232
    Options
    If you want a phone on the tesco network, you can double up your vouchers now on rewards to get a decent handset in store or on line. it does have to be on the tesco network though.
  • loobylou232
    Options
    KxMx - there are some great tv deals on at the moment in Tesco. Worth a look and one of the last chances to get double points on a large purchase! I know it would mean a cost to you now but the deals available are very good. Varies from store to store though.
  • neveranymoney
    Options
    Daughter already on Tesco network as thats how I paid for her phone last year! A phone that is now rather bedraggled and rather outdated in comparison to the little darlings she chums with. Wish they stayed babies forever!
    Total debt £20,000 Northern Rock loan:eek:
    Debt free date April 2016!!!!:eek:
  • brambram
    brambram Posts: 183 Forumite
    Options
    hi
    sorry I havent been on for a while I was disconnected thanks for your help, saving them from now on and joining the xmas club thanks:)
  • lovesabargain123
    Options
    I don't suppose there is anyway we can find out wither is there?

I need 3 laptops or net books for the kids for xmas so do I take a chance and add some money onto my card or not???

Arghh what shall I do?? xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport