FREE Ojon Shampoo & Conditioner worth £40!!

Options
John Lewis Trade In Event: Free Ojon Shampoo & Conditioner worth £40!!
All you have to do is take in an empty bottle of shampoo (any brand) and swap!

brilliant read full details here: http://nblo.gs/nFxJw

Comments

• hvd201
    hvd201 Posts: 712 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    No JL near me, but fab for those who do have one near. Last time they ran out really quickly though.
  • x__Indigo_x
    Options
    wow thats fab.. so i get BOTH for handing in one bottle? thanks!
    I am a full time Benefit and Money Adviser for a leading non profit charity and I LOVE my job <3
    Comments posted on this forum do not reflect the views of my employer :)

Please note forum police I suffer from dyslexia so my spelling and grammar can be dreadful- sorry but I cant help it!
  • catm
    catm Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    yes you do how fab!!
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Posted on MSE.....well I wont bother wasting my time then! Hope you all manage to get something!
  • crazyterrier2000
    crazyterrier2000 Posts: 4,751 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 28 September 2011 at 9:55AM
    Options
    Thanks for the great spot op.

Before you rush out, its only available on the 29/09, 1 day only.

You could also try this while you are there:

From Thursday 29 September to Sunday 2 October, you can glean all the skincare advice you need at Beauty Inside, a special beauty event being held in John Lewis stores across the UK. For four days the beauty department at John Lewis will become a veritable skincare mecca, with a host of skin and hair consultations, makeovers, sampling and mini-treatments on offer, as well as free gifts with many purchases.
    As you would expect from John Lewis, all of the big players will be on hand to help. If it is advice you are looking for, head to the Decl!or counter, where there will be live demonstrations of the new Life Radiance range, with coaching on how best to look after your skin. Est!e Lauder will also have beauty advisers on hand to demonstrate its new Resilience Lift range. Book an appointment and you can treat yourself to an exclusive "Two Minute Face Lift", using Est!e Lauder's Instant Lift treatment. At the end of your consultation you will get a free sample of the treatment to take away. Elizabeth Arden is also offering seven-day samples of its Ceramide Face and Eye when you have a skincare consultation using the special skin scanner.

Found here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/john-lewis-beauty/beauty-event-john-lewis-skin-care-winter-guardian-grazia
    No longer posting on freebies or comps
  • maricris_b
    Options
    great freebie, now to find where my nearest one is!
  • liz545
    liz545 Posts: 1,726 Forumite
    Options
    I think I'll make a detour past John Lewis on my way into work tomorrow morning - wonder what my chances of success are!
    2015 comp wins - £370.25
    Recent wins: gym class, baby stuff
    Thanks to everyone who posts freebies and comps! :j
  • catm
    catm Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    great thanks for the beauty tips! day of freebies and pampering is right up my street!

:)
  • Chomeur
    Chomeur Posts: 2,132 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Would be grateful to hear how anyone who calls in at the Oxford Street store gets on. And also where exactly in the store you need to go?
  • kerrirobberts
    Options
    Just been to Oxford Street, got there about 9.45. Went into the store from Oxford Circus way, go through the front doors, it's the left hand side of the escalator turn left just behind the beauty counters right by the shampoos.

There was a queue of about 4 people in front of me. You have to fill in your details name, email then they give you the shampoo and conditioner. They do advise that you don't use too much of it as it's designed for really damaged hair.

There was a 4ft high shelf unit with about 100 packs on, not sure if they would refill it later on. Worth getting down as early as possible though I would have thought.
    SPC = £15.54 #1413
    £2 challenge = £22
    DEBT =
    [STRIKE]£5030[/STRIKE] £4488.50 (10%)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business