Looking for Children's entertainer to donate their time, children in need fundraiser

Over Halloween weekend the restaurant my friend manages will be raising funds for children in need. He's asked me for some ideas so I was hoping you kind people may help

I was thinking Balloon Artist, Face Painter and maybe Clown, Fairy etc if anyone is local to North Lanarkshire an would like to donate their time it would be hugely appreciated and also raising money for a great cause

Any other ideas and suggestions also please

Comments

• I don't want to be a "kill joy" as such, but I'm in the business, not in your area, but halloween weekend his a very busy, highly paid weekend for professional balloon modellers, face painters etc and I think you will be very, very lucky to find anyone who will do this voluntary on that particular weekend. Just giving you a heads up that it might be difficult.
    If you're not behind our soldiers.....please feel free to stand in front of them!
  • raineshoe wrote: »
    I don't want to be a "kill joy" as such, but I'm in the business, not in your area, but halloween weekend his a very busy, highly paid weekend for professional balloon modellers, face painters etc and I think you will be very, very lucky to find anyone who will do this voluntary on that particular weekend. Just giving you a heads up that it might be difficult.

Thanks Raineshoe, Yeah I know prob got slim to no chance but I was thinking more along the line of someone that could turn their hand to it or would give it a go, maybe someone that does this sort of thing with their kids, grandkids etc not necessarily a professional but with a flare for it

I could give the face painting a try,could stretch my talents to Hearts, Flowers and possibly Butterflies but after that I'd be spent :)

Even if anyone has ideas that the staff could do on the night , granted they'll be busy doing their jobs but all ideas welcome
  • What about a Halloween craft thing that the kids could make. A wee witch puppet maybe made out of a lolly stick, some material, pipe cleaners etc. HTH
    I love MSE freebies and comps. Thanks posters
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport