Money off coupon 'chat' thread

Options

Comments

• In_Martin_We_Trust
    Options
    glamour have a new giveaway for this month and its body shop goodies worth around £16 for the full size product. today is bronze shimmer oil and tomorrow is eyeshadow in sea green.
    Sealed pot challenge no5 member no1816!!
  • In_Martin_We_Trust
    Options
    i got emailed today by guiness who say they have a new loyalty card that is in about 3k pubs (no list of participating ones unfortunately) where until 30th of june if you buy 4 pints of draft or extra cold you would get your 5th free. the card comes from the barman and you have to visit 4 times with it being stamped each time. plus you have to fill in your name, address, telephone number and email address. without contact details you don't get the drink.
    Sealed pot challenge no5 member no1816!!
  • lynda-anne
    lynda-anne Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    CO OP

Pilgrams choice cheese on offer 3 4 £5

IDShot_225x225.jpg

HTH's
    Hi can anyone confirm this please as I have to make a special trip to the co-op, thanks x
  • LadyCoupon
    LadyCoupon Posts: 718 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    lynda-anne wrote: »
    Hi can anyone confirm this please as I have to make a special trip to the co-op, thanks x

Don't understand - did Sunflower not just confirm it? :D
  • Sunflower1227
    Sunflower1227 Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    Options

What do u want a copy of the reciept, like on the dark side :rotfl:
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • lynda-anne
    lynda-anne Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    What do u want a copy of the reciept, like on the dark side :rotfl:

Hi Im not doubting the offer is on in your store but as it wasn't on the website and therefore natinonal I was just wondering if anyone else had seen it in another store. I would risk a trip to the one near me if this is the case. I work for another supermarket and I know that ther are offers which are area/or store specific.:embarasse
  • LadyCoupon
    Options
    Hi Im not doubting the offer is on in your store but as it wasn't on the website and therefore natinonal I was just wondering if anyone else had seen it in another store. I would risk a trip to the one near me if this is the case. I work for another supermarket and I know that ther are offers which are area/or store specific.:embarasse

I'm sure it was on offer in my local store too, if I get back in there over the weekend, will report back and let you know for certain. HTH :)
  • SusanP_2
    SusanP_2 Posts: 40 Forumite
    Options
    Hi.

So since January I have been working really hard on money saving, now I've hit the 6 month period it seems to be a bit of a brick wall and I have over spent!!!

Recently saw extreme couponing on TV and have decided I need to get into this, I love the idea of an organised ring binder too!!

I just don't really know where to get the coupons at the moment I just use the ones they give you in sainsburys or that occasionally come with the products I buy.

Can anyone advise me good places to go for coupons??

Thank you
    Grocery Challenge Target £400!!

August 0/£400
  • Best_price
    Best_price Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 9 June 2012 at 11:53AM
    Options
    Have a look in the updated printable coupons thread. Lots of advice and printable coupons there. It is under discount codes and vouchers

Try https://www.beforeishop.co.uk

http://www.supersavvyme.co.uk/

You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • LadyCoupon
    Options

Hi there, just to let you know, just been in my local store and they were on 3 for £5 in there. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure