Kellogs cereal bowl Codes

Options
Hi sorry if this in the wrong forum I did a search but couls not find anythin any where. I was wondering if any one had any unwanted Kelloggs Codes to claim the offer for the free bowls. Thanks in advance

Comments

• she73
    she73 Posts: 205 Forumite
    Options
    If anyone is not claiming the bowls then my little girls would gratefully recieve the codes.If you have any spare then can you pm please.Much appreciated,thanks:)
  • crazyguy
    crazyguy Posts: 5,495 Forumite
    Options
    Erfrhkexor
  • bazigaar
    Options
    Kellogs cereal bowl codes
    Hi, Would really like 2 spare codes if anyone has one and not using it for the kids- kellogs codes from Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Coco Pops or Frosties please could you message them to me to stop a fight over who gets what bowl! :eek:

kind regards
  • lilykim
    lilykim Posts: 554 Forumite
    Options
    Just bought Kellogs cornflakes this week. Am almost certain there is something on the pack about cereal bowls. If so will PM you the code.
    Growing old disgracefully!
  • lilykim
    lilykim Posts: 554 Forumite
    Options
    bazigar: Have PM'd code to you. This after taking cereal box completely to pieces, couldnt see it, only for my DD to pick up said box and immediatley say "there it is" !!
    Growing old disgracefully!
  • amanda0612
    Options
    just thought i'd drop a line to say that in my local sainsburys they have the bowls in the shop and you only need to buy one box of cereal and lift a bowl and take to the check out. maybe a worth a look in your local
  • Lucy_In_The_Sky_2
    Options
    I got one from my local Sainsburys today also :)
  • scottishchick27
    Options
    If anyone else has a spare code can you pm me please, only need one more but we're inundated with free honey shreddies at the moment so I'm reluctant to buy another box. Thanks x
    :j little fire cracker born 5th November 2012 :j
  • bigant
    Options
    Hi people, I am also looking for one spare code if anyone has one please :j
  • gbl_2
    Options
    Hi

I am asking very kindly if anyone has a spare code i would really appreciate it.

I cut out what i thought were the codes only to find they weren't. I had kept two of the boxes as still had the cereal in it but the 3rd box went into recycling this morning. Duh!!!

Hope someone can help thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport