**GLITCH**asda huggies new born starter pack voucher

Options

Comments

• julie2105
    Options
    mandycr wrote: »
    be carefull using the same 2 coupons (ie print then hit back) as they both have the same barcode best to use ss :)

thanks op

never had a problem with this, and i'm sure i've checked so they don't have, however i may be mistaken, but never have had an issue taking them to the tills, if i get an extra £2 off my shopping per pack all the better but i don't see it as guaranteed, i have been waiting for the asda baby eventfor ages, i now have around 400 nappies, and of course when tesco do their little baby event (should be soon) the starter packs are £2 so you can use the coupons from the box on these and pay £0 also the £2 off little swimmers can be used against the individual packs of little swimmer (79p) and the rest of the money against your shopping
    Also you can print 2 per PC

HTH
  • mandycr
    mandycr Posts: 4,238 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    yeah i dont usually have a problem using 2 coupons with the same barcode have had a couple trouts though sayin the barcodes are the same and they think they have been photocopied i always use self serve when i have 2 the same now just incase ;) will be out tomorow starting my stock pile :)
    best win in 2011:eek: 4 nights in Las Vegas :eek:
    2011 wins £8,752.00
  • pennyandpound
    Options
    sheffmum wrote: »
    Can you use the vouchers at self checkout at asda ??? Thanks ! x

rayleigh let me but basildon didnt...
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I used one of these vouchers at Folkestone Asda self checkouts.. didn't use 2 at once as they come over and check each voucher you use.
  • TaBunny
    TaBunny Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    Options
    yay got two vouchers by using back button
    :p
  • TaBunny
    TaBunny Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    Options
    oh and both my coupons had different bar codes
    :p
  • pennyandpound
    Options
    sheffmum wrote: »
    Can you use the vouchers at self checkout at asda ??? Thanks ! x

Yeah i have at Rayleigh but not accepted in Basildon :(
  • fran2491
    Options
    many thanks op just printed 2 for my friend whos due soon, i clicked the back button when finished printing and it gave me another one also with diff barcode ;)
  • pennyandpound
    Options
    i got some more today... 5 to be exact lol!! both my friends are expecting... the pack of napies you get in the starter pack are £3.70 and the pack is £3!! asda have gone mad!!!

also i noticed that when i got 5 today... i was in £10 credit... i got a box of 12 packs of huggies wetwipes for £8 and 2 bottles of baby oil £1 each... all for nothing..... :D

the credit comes of of your shopping no matter what your shopping is!!! wahoo!!!!!:beer:
  • c_l_a_i_r_e
    c_l_a_i_r_e Posts: 4,647 Forumite
    Options
    The huggies pure wipes were $1 each today in Asda so free with the voucher from the starter packs.
    :starmod:C'est la vie:starmod:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport