We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Vanity and Driving Licence Renewal!

2»

Comments

  • BlondeHeadOn
    BlondeHeadOn Posts: 2,277 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I'm so old my driving licence is a green and pink piece of folded paper :o:D


    Mine too - and I much prefer it that way!

    :D
  • My picture is from when I'm 17 - it's in colour and I'm bright orange, with tiny thin eyebrows and massive hoop earrings. I was a teenage chav!
  • I'm so old my driving licence is a green and pink piece of folded paper :o:D
    Mine too - and I much prefer it that way!

    :D

    Must be a long time since either of you changed addresses

    Don't worry though the DVLA will get you in a few years ;)

    If you don't find joy in the snow,
    remember you'll have less joy in your life


    ...but still have the same amount of snow!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.