Tesco Clothing - Next Day Delivery for 75p

Options
Tesco Clothing have currently got free next day delivery if you order from the school uniform selection.

I just added a 75p polo shirt and got the £5.00 waived for next day delivery. (you have to select next day delivery at checkout)

Polo Shirt 75p
http://www.clothingattesco.com/ages-5-13-schoolwear/value-pique-polo-shirt/invt/ag839024a/

Not sure if there is anything cheaper, so please post if you do find.

Hope this helps someone.

Comments

• Zack1
    Zack1 Posts: 1,433 Forumite
    edited 31 August 2011 at 1:20AM
    Options
    Thank you so much! Using this has enabled me to get the suit deal for £7.12!!!

Earlier I had a choice of £10 cash off or 1000 extra points, but not both. Obviously 1000 points (£30 on train tickets for me) is better. Then I saw this glitch and thought what if....

As I'd signed up (but not completed checkout!!!) the website seemed determined not to let me edit vouchers or do just about anything....

So I just signed up again with a different email (I love having my own domains!!), and added everything back to my basket, along with the 75p shirt, and it allowed me to apply the CC bonus points plus £10 off the cash price and get free delivery with Quidco cashback and only be charged £40.74 (the CC one took 1p off for some reason!).

Thanks Tesco! And thanks a lot OP! :T

Was discussing with my friend literally the other day how I will need to buy a good suit soon (need to find somewhere to work for my sandwich year, 2012/13). At £7, I don't think this can go wrong! Just hope they honor my vouchers etc!!

Suit thread if anyone's interested: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3450773
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure