We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Knitting pattern for socks?
Jo4
Posts: 6,852 Forumite
Does anyone know where I could get a knitting pattern, preferably online, for socks for a man who wears size 13 shoes? By the way he wants long socks, up to his knee almost I think!
0
Comments
-
Try this sock pattern generator...
http://www.violetgreen.co.uk/sock_pattern_calculator.php
It goes up to an adult size 13. As for long socks...just keep knitting!
f x:hello:0 -
You could also try www.downsizer.net as lots of keen knitters post on there & sock knitting is often discussed.0
-
Have you tried knitting pattern central ??
xA work in progress
0 -
I use a pattern that knits from the toe up from a tutorial here. I adjust the basic pattern depending on what wool and size foot I'm knitting for! I can make the socks as long I want.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards