We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Driving instructor - glenrothes
Comments
-
I went with Dunnikier School of motoring but that was years ago now, the blokes name was Brian (he was strict but fair). My brother and I both passed first time with him & I still see him out with his learners.I love MSE freebies and comps. Thanks posters0
-
Another option
Instructors marked * have signed up to the voluntary Continuing Professional Development (CPD) scheme and the Code of Practice (CoP)
http://finddrivinginstructor.direct.gov.uk/DSAFindNearestWebApp/findNearest.form?postcode=KY7+6RR
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/LearnerAndNewDrivers/LearningToDriveOrRide/DG_40225280
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards