Primark Adult Sleepsuits

Options
12346»

Comments

• psam
    psam Posts: 208 Forumite
    Options
    delain wrote: »
    I was looking for those in there last week or the week before... didn't see any.

Thanks for your reply, is about a half hour drive to our nearest so I am only going if I know they are deff in stock! :-)

Will ask friends who work in the town to keep an eye out and post when I know for sure,
    Thanks again.:o
  • delain
    delain Posts: 7,700 Forumite
    Options
    I'll be off there this week at some point with DD1... I'll come back and let you know if there are any in store here :)
    Mum of several with a twisted sense of humour and a laundry obsession :o:o
  • sam84uk
    sam84uk Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    Options
    psam wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they have the childrens flannel pj's in yet? Tradditional style ones, they are brilliant and want to stock up before they sell out! :-)

Sorry, meant to add pleases and Thank You's in there too - oops! :-)
    These were definitely in stock at my local last Friday, they had some lovely ones too.
    :smileyhea Proud Mummy of 2 :smileyhea
    Totally addicted to Boots glitches & the Next sales!
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    Options
    yes, kids flannelette and fleece pjs in stock yesterday at mine (on the stacking tables rather than on rails), as well as the all-in-ones (not in big enough sizes for my DD, but she took against them anyway and we bought fleece pjs instead ;)).
  • andrealm
    andrealm Posts: 1,689 Forumite
    Options
    I was in Primark yesterday and they had kids' flannel and fleece pyjamas. Didn't see any of the adult sleep suits. I was looking for ladies' fleece pyjamas but they didn't seem to have them in yet, just the flannel ones.
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    Options
    andrealm wrote: »
    I was in Primark yesterday and they had kids' flannel and fleece pyjamas. Didn't see any of the adult sleep suits. I was looking for ladies' fleece pyjamas but they didn't seem to have them in yet, just the flannel ones.

it was my DD who spotted the adult women's all-in-ones, they were on one square rail (4 designs I think). I got women's fleece pjs yesterday, again about 4 or 5 designs, on a stacking table. Mine are red and black spots with Scottie dogs on them :D. Mine were £8, DD's were £5.
  • psam
    psam Posts: 208 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks to all those who said they have the childrens PJ's in, I will head off there tomorrow to stock up for my tots then;)
  • pawsies
    pawsies Posts: 1,957 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 16 October 2012 at 9:59PM
    Options
    Sorry to revive this but they've got a pumpkin one in at Kigu that I'm getting for £20 :)
    Better quality than primark and still a good price :D

http://www.kigu.co.uk/shop/pumpkin.html

Can't find any discount codes and postage is £5
  • missyelliot
    Options
    vicxta wrote: »
    At the bargain price of £12 you can get yourself your very own adult sized all in one fleecey sleepsuit.
    I was in Watford Primark yest and they had them back in stock. I know these sold out quickly last year and were selling on ebay so if your wanting to get one for when it gets colder grab one asap as no doubt they will be sold out soon.

I have one too. I bought mine in Peacocks, the same price, £12. A bargain and so warm and snuggly, not just for babies!:)
  • espresso21
    espresso21 Posts: 196 Forumite
    Options
    Missyelliot, you sent me a pm a long time ago - apologies that I didn't see it at first but I have now replied.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure