Utility Warehouse cash back card how good is this service?

I recently got a notice through my door saying it could reduce my household bills every month by 20-30% using this cash back card by saving money on household bills every time you buy eg Asda, Boots, M&S, B&Q and other leading high street stores.

Spend £450 a month on shopping and get 25% a month off a typical bill with suggesting it can save over £165 a year on food and fuel alone.

Does anyone know much about this service? There is a link telecomplus org uk / the simple plan if you can join this together as I am a new user so cant send links.

I cant find much of reviews and wondered who else has heard of this service or uses it?

Thanks

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,269
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    afraid the question needs to be asked here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2473547

its the only place you are allowed to discuss UW and its products
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • CharlieBilly
    CharlieBilly Posts: 2,319
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    That would mean you spend over £5400 on shopping annually, what 25% off a typically bill? if its shopping than 25% isnt £160 its £1350
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure