The Savvy Circle?

Options

Comments

• clairehas
    clairehas Posts: 2,762 Forumite
    Options
    Got mine in the post last night. I agree there were a LOT of ask your friends questionnaires but I have some that already use the Olay stuff so might ask them to fill it in to get the numbers up.
    On a side note HOW BIG ARE THE RAZOR HEADS?!? They're huge! I'm also hoping the cost of refills comes down after a while as I don't want to fall in love with it and then discover I can't afford the replacement razor cartridges. They're currently on the boots website for over £20 for a pack of 6!!!!

Wow are they really that expensive? I used mine last night and its really good! My skin was so soft after and cut the hairs really well
  • clairehas
    Options
    This is my first ever pack and while I'm excited I'm overwhelmed.

I can't wait to give this a go but at the same time I don't want to harass people.

I've done 3-4 trials for savvy circle and only ever done 4-5 questionnaires/ feedback and I'm still on the panel! Don't think they expect them all done
  • redfragglebiker
    Options
    clairehas wrote: »
    Wow are they really that expensive? I used mine last night and its really good! My skin was so soft after and cut the hairs really well

'fraid so:eek::eek::eek:

http://www.boots.com/en/Gillette-Venus-Olay-Pack-of-6-Replacement-Blades_1300041/:(
    Everyone has a dark side... apparently mine is called Harold?!? :huh:
  • clairehas
    Options
    Wow that's a crazy price. Maybe it's because they know they've sent out 3000 razors and expect us to buy the heads. Hmmm think I will wait!
  • ash78
    Options
    hi has anyone been chosen for the pampers active fit and received their nappies? im still waiting :o
  • gll5dm
    gll5dm Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    Heads are much cheaper on eBay
    www. ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=gillette+venus+%26+olay&_sacat=0&_from=R40
  • dippydooda
    Options
    I have never had anything from savvy before but this week I got the venus/olay stuff then 2 days later (yesterday) I got the pampers!! a box of 60 nappies :) So what do I need to do now?
  • redfragglebiker
    Options
    gll5dm wrote: »
    Heads are much cheaper on eBay
    www. ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=gillette+venus+%26+olay&_sacat=0&_from=R40

careful - there's a lot of replicas out there and the moisture bars are made of heaven knows what but it's not Olay. The blades on them tend to be pretty inferior too

:(
    Everyone has a dark side... apparently mine is called Harold?!? :huh:
  • myangels
    Options
    ash78 wrote: »
    hi has anyone been chosen for the pampers active fit and received their nappies? im still waiting :o

Mine arrived today,so yours should arrive soon! X
  • grahaml221
    Options
    dippydooda wrote: »
    I have never had anything from savvy before but this week I got the venus/olay stuff then 2 days later (yesterday) I got the pampers!! a box of 60 nappies :) So what do I need to do now?

The replays I could post to that question :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport