We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Big List of Avery Stationery Freebies!

12467…12

Comments

  • Ally
    Ally Posts: 5,787 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    http://www.avery.co.uk/uk1/forms/indexmaker_form.jsp

    "Claim your FREE sample of Wide IndexMaker Colour Dividers!

    Avery Wide IndexMakerTM is a set of colourful mylar reinforced dividers with a sheet of clear labels, enabling you to print and apply your own tab titles.

    If you use punched pockets in your binder - Wide dividers are perfect for you!"

    Just got this via email - have ordered a sample for my daughters homework folder- she's a Junior now and is addicted to stationary ::)
    I can say whatever I like here ... 'cos no one can see me .. ner ner ner ner ner !!!....

    How do you know I ain't sitting here butt naked?!?!

    I thunk I've made you think for a minute!
    :j :rotfl: :j
  • Foxy
    Foxy Posts: 10,840 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    cheers ally
    It is not what you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship. -- Mary Dixon Thayer
  • I have received my free samples, not had much chance to look at them though since I got them. I'm going to have a look at the dividers Ally has mentioned next.

    Thanks frugalite. ;D
    \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
    Wise Men Still Seek Him!
  • :-* :-*

    Thanks FRUGALITE for your hard work on making list.
    :):)

    Have copied and printed it and will work way through.

    Have sent off for my 6 pack today and will let you all know how I get on.

    ;D ;D ;D
    I am not always right,

    But I am never wrong !!
  • Ally
    Ally Posts: 5,787 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    :-* :-*

    Thanks FRUGALITE for your hard work on making list.
    :):)

    Have copied and printed it and will work way through.

    Have sent off for my 6 pack today and will let you all know how I get on.

    ;D ;D ;D

    Can you keep ordering freebies from them? Or even the same freebies more than once???
    I can say whatever I like here ... 'cos no one can see me .. ner ner ner ner ner !!!....

    How do you know I ain't sitting here butt naked?!?!

    I thunk I've made you think for a minute!
    :j :rotfl: :j
  • Foxy
    Foxy Posts: 10,840 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    can only get each sample once but can order samples from them over and over i tend to order every 3 to 4 wks. hope this helps
    It is not what you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship. -- Mary Dixon Thayer
  • Very impressed with Avery. Got my samples in about 2 days - and it did include the T shirt transfers!

    Will print out the list and try them every month or so - great tip frugalite!

    Cheers!

    P xx
  • albalad
    albalad Posts: 1,194 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Thanks a lot frugalite ;D

    just ordered mine .

    cheers
    "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
    happy travels !!
    "No matter where you go, there you are."
    albalad
  • jnd
    jnd Posts: 453 Forumite
    Rec'd mine yesterday..... thanks.

    Just to let you all know that :

    C2494 - 6" x 4" Glossy Photo Cards - Inkjet
    C2495 - 7" x 5" Glossy Photo Cards - Inkjet

    are no longer available.
  • Amazing!!

    Just got my sample pack but they have stopped doing one item so will have to try again!!!!

    More holographic CD labels please.

    LOL.

    S.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.