🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 22 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    edited 7 August 2011 at 8:58PM
    Options
    I had a great shop today in Mr T's getting a total of £69 of shopping for £34 - not as good as some manage but great for me ..... and my limited budget :j

I did one main shop totalling £50.32 and used my Mail £5 off £50 spend, followed by a couple of items, and then, after putting all that in the car, I went back in and put 2 shops through for just a couple of items each. This way I got 4 bags of the Lathams dog food at £3.25 less £2 coupons, 3 x Blue Diamond Almonds free with £1.99 coupons, Dr Pepper free with coupon, Palmolive shower gel free with coupon, large tin of SPAM at £1.50 using £2.00 free can coupon so 50p off rest of shopping, 2 packets of Walkers Sensations at 87p less 50p coupons, Ambers biccies at 69p less 25p coupon, Lotus biccies less 20p coupon, 200g Philladelphia at £1.34 less £1 coupon, 2 x Ariel Stain Remover large size at half price £4.34 less £2 coupons, Mail on sunday at £1.30 less 50p coupon, and, at last, I found the ProGlide 3 Blade Olympic packs with moisturiser and flag for £3 so I got the 3 left as this is a good price. Add in the BOGOF's, and some reduced items, and I was well pleased with my bargains :j :j

Thanks once again to everyone who find these coupons for us, and to MT for keeping the thread running so well :T :T

And I agree that the coupons in this months Tesco mag are not very good at all, there's only 4 in the front, one being the competition, and no other MOC's anywhere else in the mag :(:(
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • Martha-Lou
    Martha-Lou Posts: 638 Forumite
    Options
    rebeccalb wrote: »
    A quick thank you to everyone on here. Its taking me the entire weekend to plan the shopping trip today:eek:, but it worked. :j

So thanks to a collection of 3 conditional spend vouchers, the tesco clubcard vouchers, and x amount of other coupons, the shopping went from £130.17 to £12.30:D

:dance::dance:

wow that amazing, wish i could do that, sadly there only sweems to be cupons th the min for things i dont like :(
    *I Love My Stash*
    Pedro's is getting so big he has his own pen
  • no_choice_now
    Options
    FREE Dr Pepper Bottle (Register and Coupon sent to email) (Prints 1) [ added 27/06/11]
    http://pepperhood.drpepper.co.uk/
    I'm having a moment. I can't figure out how to get the coupon, can someone please link me to the actual page I need to fill in. Thanks chooks :o x
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm having a moment. I can't figure out how to get the coupon, can someone please link me to the actual page I need to fill in. Thanks chooks :o x

https://pepperhood.drpepper.co.uk/Account/Register
  • no_choice_now
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    Thanks, I registered but now it's saying something about me going skiing to get a badge? To say I'm confused is the understatement of the century. I think someone's pulling my leg that there's a coupon here somewhere lol Nothing in email other than something about "Hail to the P" and a link back to their website. No coupon link and no attachment. Feeling betrayed.
  • munchkinz
    munchkinz Posts: 678 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks, I registered but now it's saying something about me going skiing to get a badge? To say I'm confused is the understatement of the century. I think someone's pulling my leg that there's a coupon here somewhere lol Nothing in email other than something about "Hail to the P" and a link back to their website. No coupon link and no attachment. Feeling betrayed.

Not everyone gets a coupon, took me 4 times before I did. Make sure you say you have never tried it. When you get the registration email and click through to the site a pop up comes up with a link to the coupon.

good luck
    :j First mini munchkin due 05/04/2013 :j
  • ***cupcake***_2
    Options
    Morning all!

Had 1x BIC £1 off coupon accepted in Superdrug yesterday for the Soleil £3.05 BOGOF 4 packs - I did try 2 coupons but was told 'no' ;).

72028_l.jpg

So 2x packs of 4 Bic Soleil (8 razors) for £2.05 :T (plus Beautycard points too). :T:T

Happy Monday everyone :) xx
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

My £5 conditional spend coupon runs out today so got to go shopping, Didn't realise how short dated this one was till last night. I only got the paper on friday so only had 3 days to use it. Thought it had a week on it like most do.

Still, hope everyone has a good day

CWxx
  • adoreholidays
    adoreholidays Posts: 4,604 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Morning everyone:)

I have 2 x £2 supadog sensitive coupons valid until 30/09 for 2.5kg or 12.5kg varieties from magazines don't have pets so no idea if these are useful to anyone
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Does anyone else feel fed up on Monday morning after a good couponing weekend when you have almost no MOCs left and no reason to do any shopping as the cupboards, fridge and freezer are all full again :D

Oh well, just have to do something constructive today (other than writing shopping lists) like cleaning or sorting some stuff out to ebay next week :(

Mind you last night I nipped into Sainsburys (yet again) and spent £1 and got another conditional spend £2 wys £20. So the madness starts again.

Just have to find room in the freezer for £4 of frozon food to use up a nectar bonus voucher and a pack of cheese. There will be a lot of freezer dinners this week!

Mind you I have not tried the facebook Walkers sensation one yet ....
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport