HOME BARGAINS finds thread 4

Options

Comments

• Eenymeeny
    Eenymeeny Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    If anyone is still looking for Cuponk I spotted them for sale in Staples, Sunderland for £4.99. Unfortunately the store is closing but there seemed to be a lot of reductions, maybe it's nationwide? I know that they were cheaper when HB had them but thought that someone might still be looking for them?
    Thanks for all off the postings on this thread. I make a list as I always forget what I'm looking for when I go in... :)
    The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
    Thanks to everyone who contributes to this wonderful forum. I'm very grateful for the guidance and friendliness that I always receive from you.
    :A:beer:
    Please and Thank You are the magic words;)
  • November2
    November2 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi, can anyone confirm I've been overcharged, I bought a Disney Royal Cleaning Set this morning and I've just noticed on the receipt I've been charged £8.99, I'm sure it should've been much cheaper. I can't find it on the website.
  • taniamaria
    Options
    Hi I think it was 8.99 seen it yesterday x
  • maiden_scotland
    Options
    Eenymeeny wrote: »
    If anyone is still looking for Cuponk I spotted them for sale in Staples, Sunderland for £4.99. Unfortunately the store is closing but there seemed to be a lot of reductions, maybe it's nationwide? I know that they were cheaper when HB had them but thought that someone might still be looking for them?
    Thanks for all off the postings on this thread. I make a list as I always forget what I'm looking for when I go in... :)

HB seem to still be getting deliveries of these, I've spotted them in Dundee this week
  • she73
    she73 Posts: 205 Forumite
    Options
    HB seem to still be getting deliveries of these, I've spotted them in Dundee this week
    Ive seen them in 2 separate home and bargains in liverpool this week
  • dumbells
    dumbells Posts: 103 Forumite
    Options
    November2 wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone confirm I've been overcharged, I bought a Disney Royal Cleaning Set this morning and I've just noticed on the receipt I've been charged £8.99, I'm sure it should've been much cheaper. I can't find it on the website.

I saw this the other day it was £8.99.
  • November2
    November2 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi, thanks. How odd I thought they were just £3.99, I put one in my trolley last week and thought how cheap it was then changed my mind and put it back, this morning I'm in a different Homebargains and decide I will take one, again thinking how cheap it was! Maybe its my eyes or HB's 8s look like 3s! If anyone's still looking for Cuponk Hucknall Nottm have them.
  • funnyfreckle
    Options
    Oh I love Home Bargains!

Today they had some wash bags/vanity bags from Boots (the large type with a handle on top). Really lovely bright bold flowery pattern. I can't find a photo anywhere but they were £1.99 - normally sell at Boots for £10. They also had a pack of two smaller wash bags/cosmetic purses from Boots for £1.99.

They were also just unpacking some Jeli Deli bags - I thought they would make great gifts for my daughter's friends. They were £2.99, RRP £17.99. This link shows photos
    http://www.kubi.co.uk/santoro-london-jeli-deli-miss-cheeky-sea-breeze-small-shoulder-bag
    (They were putting them out with the sandwich boxes etc)

Hello Kitty large pencil tin - RRP £6.99, I think it was £1.69. Really good size tin with a cute picture of Hello Kitty inside at the bottom.
    http://www.whsmith.co.uk/Products/Hello-Kitty-Fruity-Large-Pencil-Tin+Stationery+35075073

Finally, got a board game called Young at Heart - looks just right for my father-in-law but hoping he is in good humour!
    http://imaginationgames.co.uk/category/games/whats-new/page/3/

Happy Christmas everyone :j
  • grannydot
    Options
    I got a bottle of The Sanctuary eau de toilette, Green Tea and Jasmine in Leven yesterday for £3.99. They also had Black Iris (or could have been Orchid) and Peony. Don't know how it smells as it was bought for a present
  • jpno12
    jpno12 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    Wrexham branch had most of the wooden Thomas Early Engineers individual engines there today (Lots of Stanley and Henry, the odd Rosie, Salty, and Percy on different 'wrong' shelves), but they also had the 'Rock and Roll Quarry Set' which includes Thomas, James, and Edward engines for £14.99.

That means if other branches have got/getting this stock then whole Early Engineers collection can be obtained from Home Bargains for round about £20 - and of course as all train track 'fits' between the brands can be used in conjunction with your existing sets.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure