Valued Opinions

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Boost Your Income
11 replies 1.4K views
wannagobacktogreecewannagobacktogreece Forumite
123 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Boost Your Income
Hiya,

Have recently started using valued opinions again after having a year or more of doing no surveys, they used to give 100+ points per survey now it seems all they do is 50points or entries into prize draws, has anyone actually ever won anything out of these entries? and is valued opinions still worth doing? it seems to have changed drastically since i was last logged in

Thanks

Chelle
SURVEY BAL SINCE 26/03/09 :rotfl:
Surveyhead uk -$9.50/25 Opinion World - £4
Valued Opinions - £8.50/10 You Gov - £1
justtheanswer - 300 points/500 Panelbase - £4.25/10
Globaltestmarket - 30 points/1000 Lightspeed - 110 points
Toluna - 14,570 points Onepoll - £4.00

Replies

• I'm up to £20.50 after a few months. they're ok IMO.

have you tried (the best IMO): vivatic.com, crowdology, topcashback.co.uk, iap-interactive.com, harris poll.
  • HMMMM must just be because i havent been on in a while then , i will stick at it . thanks
    i havent tried the Harris one, not heard of it, is it any good? lightspeed used to be good but they are now mysurvey and i dont appear to be receiving any invitations at all.

who else do people us nowadays? main ones i used are in my sig

thanks
  • Harris poll is good. You get about 200pts per survey (10-15 mins) and at 2500pts = £25.00 Amazon e-voucher.

Also, vivatic.com are easy to reach £10, which you can cash out at £9.80 via Paypal.

Also, ...crowdology (£4 payout), iap-interactive.com, maximiles.co.uk, pigsback.com, panelbase.net,
  • claire16cclaire16c Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    I joined vivatic but cant seem to earn anything on it, as every single survery I do, it comes up telling me they already have enough people like me already.
  • claire16c wrote: »
    I joined vivatic but cant seem to earn anything on it, as every single survery I do, it comes up telling me they already have enough people like me already.

Yes i registered the other night to be told i had already registered but this must have been years ago and i dont think i have had one email off them, maybe they deactivated my account . grrrrr

i want to go back on pinecone :-(
  • littlewrenlittlewren Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i registered the other night to be told i had already registered but this must have been years ago and i dont think i have had one email off them, maybe they deactivated my account . grrrrr

i want to go back on pinecone :-(

Could you try registering again using a different e-mail address, perhaps a Yahoo or Gmail one?
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • mrsyardbroommrsyardbroom Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    I've been using Valued Opinions for a while now but I keep getting screened out of the surveys lately. Vivatic seems to be quite good but you can't nearly as many surveys as appears to be on offer.
    all they do is 50 points or entries into prize draws, has anyone actually ever won anything out of these entries?
    I asked this the other day but didn't really get an answer. I keep getting entered in the prize draws as compensation for being screened out. This has been happening for years but I've never won anything!
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • I've been using Valued Opinions for a while now but I keep getting screened out of the surveys lately. Vivatic seems to be quite good but you can't nearly as many surveys as appears to be on offer.

I asked this the other day but didn't really get an answer. I keep getting entered in the prize draws as compensation for being screened out. This has been happening for years but I've never won anything!

i guess this is my answer then, they dont seem to be paying out at all, i clicked on about ten today, one was able to complete and i got 50 points, 5 i was entered into a prize draw and the other 4 i was kicked out say 60+% the way through... not pleased. they also say 10 -15 mins when its actually more like 40 mins. very misleading i think.
  • Vivativ is my fav. Have had £29.40 paid directly into my paypal since May and just requested a further £9.80. I'm keeping going with onepoll but don't seem to be home enough in the daytime to get many polls. Pureprofile is very slow going too.
    Comping wins to date: 5 days fit yoga dvd
    Money saving: £29.40 from Vivatic
  • shiprob195shiprob195 Forumite
    746 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    Avoid Valued Opinions like the plague!

WHY?

I have been with them for about a year. No problems at all. I have received £50 in vouchers over that time.

I am at home most of the day, but complete the surveys in the evening, once the kids are in bed. I get around 10 a week, but get screened out of about half of them.
    Slimming world new starter 2/1/17
    :D:D:DWeight loss so far 5 stone 8 lbs

:rotfl:Loss needed to get to target NONE!!! TARGET MEMBER :D
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Ultrafast broadband upgrades

Being made available to more English counties

MSE News

30+ ways to stop scams

Incl tips to spot 'em & what to do if you're scammed

MSE Guides

£37 of No7 beauty products for £12