Just wanted to say Thank you

As above, as yet I have to post our SOA but its mainly down to lots of you on here that I will be seeing the New Year in at all. Without going into too much detail - I'd had enough and could only see one way out and I now know thats not true - its going to be hard, its going to be tough but I'm going to sort our mess out. If anybody is reading this who is not sure what to do, hasn't posted and is feeeling so very down then I urge you to post, even if its with the smallest of problems to start with, somebody will help and offer words of sympathy and/or encouragement and you won't feel so alone. Take the plunge and let others help you. You don't have to do it by yourself!!:beer:

Anyway, thank you all, I wish you all a very Happy New Year

Comments

• Glad you have got things sorted weller,best of luck for the new year and please anybody who feels that low,post on here and let us help you,there is always a solution to debt.
    LIH
    Debt at highest £102k :eek:
    Lightbulb moment march 2006
    Debt free october2017 :j
    Finally sleeping easy in my bed :A
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Stay strong. Keep posting and remember that we are all here to moan at, laugh with, etc etc.

Make 2007 YOUR year.
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • Snaggles
    Snaggles Posts: 19,503 Forumite
    I'm really glad you are starting the New Year in such a positive state of mind. There is always a way to take back control of your life and finances, and always someone who will listen if you are feeling like you can't cope.

Christmas can be especially hard, I'm sure there are lots of people out there (possibly even reading these boards) who have overspent over Xmas, are in debt up to their eyeballs, and don't know where to turn. It's inspiring to hear from people like yourself weller, who may be at the start of their journey, but have taken the first few vital steps, and I hope it encourages more people to feel they can post on here to get the support they need.

Happy New Year xx
    "I wasn't wrong, I just wasn't right enough."
    :smileyhea
  • Mrs_Sparkle
    Mrs_Sparkle Posts: 1,805 Forumite
    Good luck Weller and well done for facing up to things. It is hard but we're all here for each other x
    Debt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
    currently: £13,353.25
    DFW Nerd 178
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • The very best for 2007, weller - and everyone else.
  • Kazonline
    Kazonline Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    Thinking of you Weller and wishing you the best for 2007,
    Kaz x
    January '06 Grocery Challenge (4th - 31st) £320.
    Week 1 - £73.99 Week 2 £5.10 (so far :p )
    Someone burst my bubble and I lost the plot so no idea what I spent now... :(I will try to work it out.
    Other Jan :- Petrol £20.41, Clothes £8.50, House £3.
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Pleased to hear you're starting the new year with a much more positive outlook. Thinking of you and all the best for 2007, keep us updated with your progress!

You're never alone :)
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • taxi73
    taxi73 Posts: 20,815 Forumite
    Glad you're feeling a lot better than you did a few weeks ago...at the end of the day it's only money and nobody's life is worth losing over that!!!...glad you are being positive...all the best for 2007
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure