cash back into paypal

https://www.rewardsonline.co.uk
Anyone heard of this? You get cash back paid into paypal account for shopping online with certain companies. I needed to buy printer cartridges and they directed me to an online site where they are cheaper than my usual shop, and I get 6% cashback into my paypal. They also have links to 10% cashback on contact lenses, the lenses are cheaper than optician anyway.
I dont know if I posted this in right place, but money I get in paypal and cashback will help me pay off debts.
To take advantage of the offers, you need a paypal account, I found the link through paypals website. They track your orders and automatically pay the cashback according to the differring terms and conditions the various retailers have.

Comments

• Never used them myself as there has always been a better deal on www.quidco.com for the things I wanted to buy.

They also pay into paypal but for 5p they will pay direct into a bank account at the endof each month so I now get my cashback directly off my mortgage account.
  • lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I agree quidco is th3e don of all cash back sites. You get £8 cash back for buying a cartridge through inkclub too and free paper ;)
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills