🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Shops open tomorrow as normal?

Options
Just wondering does anyone know if argos is open tomorrow? I'm assuming it is as they dont seem to close for anything anymore but I want to be sure

Cath

Comments

• arkonite_babe
    Options
    Normal Sunday trading as far as I'm aware. I'm off to do battle over a faulty toaster tomorrow :rolleyes:
  • wifeforlife
    Options
    Normal Sunday trading as far as I'm aware. I'm off to do battle over a faulty toaster tomorrow :rolleyes:

I'm off to return a cr@p computer desk, and get a slow cooker instead (check out the slow cooker thread) hahaha, I hope I dont have to return it too :rolleyes:

Cath
  • arkonite_babe
    Options
    I got a brill slow cooker from Poundstretcher for £9.99, so check there before you pay £20 odd in argos ;)
  • ballyblack
    ballyblack Posts: 5,075 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Re toaster.

Lidl is advertising a 800w toaster, 3 yr guarantee for only £4.39
    (from 4th Jan)
  • wifeforlife
    Options
    I got a brill slow cooker from Poundstretcher for £9.99, so check there before you pay £20 odd in argos ;)

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4207490.htm

This is the one, some people have loved it and some people have hated it, but to be honest theres only myself and a toddler so I'm hoping I'll be ok with it, for the price of it I'm not going to complain too much if it only lasts a yr or 2

Happy New Year
    Cath
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills