We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
New avon instant win - fragrance gloss wand
flobber_2
Posts: 221 Forumite
New avon instant win - fragrance gloss wand:
http://avonshop.co.uk/avonshop/default.asp?department=sweep
I tried for ca. 45 min, until I decided to save my poor mouse left button.
Hope you'll have more luck.
http://avonshop.co.uk/avonshop/default.asp?department=sweep
I tried for ca. 45 min, until I decided to save my poor mouse left button.
Hope you'll have more luck.
Failed to load the poll.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards