We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

This is the month it gets better!!!

Options
Have decided going to keep a diary so i can lok back when im debt free and never go there again.
Was doing a carboot today with all the crao i have bought over the years, some of which has added to my debt. i dont really know what i ever spent it all on but the debt is going to be gone asap. im lucky in the fact if i really put my mind to it i can earn xtra dosh and dont have anyhave young children(one just going to uni) but she works and pays for nearly everything herself and can still live at home, which is good.
so today is the rest of my life and i am going to lose weight to need to drop 3 stone will help with newly diagnosed arthritis, stress dont help the pain so debts do need to GO!!!
Looks like could be a LSD today as we arent going anywhere have loads of dvd to watch while we ebay list!!!!;)
Want to earn xtra 270 this month and nationwide can be apid off so can concentrate on the bigger ones!!!!!
Mum 30k/29000
BC1 11500/11300
BC2 10500/10300
BC3 6500/6400 NW 950/800 Next 600/450
Here we go a again!!!:mad: DFD Oct 2016 hopefully!!!

Comments

• Hovel_lady
    Hovel_lady Posts: 4,291 Forumite
    Options
    Hello and welcome to diary land.
    Will subscribe and drop in to see how it's going.
    Good luck x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family