Parking close to T in the Park

Kara_P
Kara_P Posts: 111 Forumite
I was wondering if anyone knew if parking close to T in the Park. All of the allocated parking there has been sold and the bus is very expensive. I am hoping not to have to walk more than a mile or so. Thanks.

Comments

• Gillyx
    Gillyx Posts: 6,847
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    The walk from the entrance to the campsites is the walk from hell. :eek: unsure about parking, I'd get the bus being honest.
    The frontier is never somewhere else. And no stockades can keep the midnight out.
  • Kara_P
    edited 6 July 2011 at 3:51PM
    We are just going for one day and the bus would cost us £60 and thats only a 20min journey! I don't know the area too well especially when it is all set up for the festival.
  • Gillyx
    Gillyx Posts: 6,847
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    £60? for a 20 minute journey? :eek: Where are you travelling from? Most people I know paid about £24 return from Glasgow last year.
    The frontier is never somewhere else. And no stockades can keep the midnight out.
  • jaggyman
    jaggyman Posts: 755 Forumite
    Gillyx wrote: »
    £60? for a 20 minute journey? :eek: Where are you travelling from? Most people I know paid about £24 return from Glasgow last year.
    Im loading buses from Glasgow, starting tomorrow ;)
    Shop one - A vs T
    Shop two - A vs W
    And then repeat :j:j:j
    & now add - A vs S
    What the heck A vs the world :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • maggiesoop
    maggiesoop Posts: 358 Forumite
    Kara_P wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone knew if parking close to T in the Park. All of the allocated parking there has been sold and the bus is very expensive. I am hoping not to have to walk more than a mile or so. Thanks.

Check out Park At My Door website. You can park in someone's driveway for £15 a day and it's only 1/2 mile from T in the Park.
  • Kara_P
    It is £20pp for a bus just outside Dundee (they say 20mins but I am assuming it would be a lot longer!). I will try out that website and hopefully we can find somewhere.

Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport