Free Chocolate - Claim via Facebook page

Replies

• jamespir wrote: »
    mine worked but av found a threat on that page

A threat? What does that mean
  • Jaycee21Jaycee21 Forumite
    471 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks OP, put a request in for a galaxy choco bar.

Can't beat a bit of chocolate!:j
    [FONT=&quot]"Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?" - Lucy Maud Montgomery :hello:[/FONT]
    :T:jThank you to all the competition posters, you are all brilliant! :j:T
  • jamespirjamespir Forumite
    21.5K Posts
    DebtHater wrote: »
    A threat? What does that mean

malware threat
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • jamespir wrote: »
    malware threat

I have no idea - nothing came up for me, am watching the site just now as they are showing Sky Sports news, not had any problems.
  • I don't understand why a site showing illegal sport streams for free would be offering free chocolate...
    Thought for the day: each generation of mankind tends to hug the illusion of having reached the culmination of human achievement. Yet, as we scoff at our groping ancestors, so our descendants will surely scoff at us.

-C.F Harriss - Worthing at War - August 17 1941
  • epm-84epm-84 Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I don't understand why a site showing illegal sport streams for free would be offering free chocolate...

They state they don't show any sport but list links to other sites showing the sport:

WatchFootballFree.tv is an Internet website offering a platform which merely displays links to audio visual content located on servers of third parties and provided and/or transmitted by third parties. WatchFootballFree.tv does not host nor transmit any audio visual content itself and does not control nor influence such content. WatchFootballFree.tv cannot accept any liability for the content transmitted by others. Any responsibility for this content lies with those who host or transmit it.
  • SystemSystem Forumite, Community Admin
    177.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Community Admin
    I have signed up yummy yummy
  • joe14729joe14729 Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    My Avast a/v blocked a malicious url too.
    I,m so stupid that I forgot the mnemonic
  • gillypkkgillypkk Forumite
    581 Posts
    ive requested mine! milka with daim or galaxy i asked for! not good for the diet though but meh who cares?! lol
    Countdown to Discharge Is On!

BSC Member 346 :money:
  • gillypkk wrote: »
    milka with daim

Well you'll be pleased to know, its only 50p in ASDA at the moment. Love it :D
    epm-84 wrote: »
    They state they don't show any sport but list links to other sites showing the sport:

WatchFootballFree.tv is an Internet website offering a platform which merely displays links to audio visual content located on servers of third parties and provided and/or transmitted by third parties. WatchFootballFree.tv does not host nor transmit any audio visual content itself and does not control nor influence such content. WatchFootballFree.tv cannot accept any liability for the content transmitted by others. Any responsibility for this content lies with those who host or transmit it.

Well actually..... The site appears to have the streamed video on their site. My 1st post was right and as their showining the video, not just the links, it's illegal :beer:.

Anyway I use another sport stream site :D

As for the malware people, it maybe due to the site being linked to this:
    YOU MAY BE ASKED TO DOWNLOAD A PLUGIN IN ORDER TO VIEW THE BROADCAST – THIS DOWNLOAD IS SAFE AND WILL ENABLE YOU TO ENJOY OUR BROADCAST

And, why not, here's the terms:
    Terms:

You must be referred by our website to our Facebook page. If you do not click through to our Facebook page from our website, your freebie will be void. This means you must click on the link above and not click through from any other referral. Subject to stock availability. Chocolate will be sent once the promotion has finished, which will be either when all stock is allocated or 1st September 2011, whichever comes first. WatchFootballFree does not guarantee that every entrant will receive a chocolate bar. You must remain a Facebook Fan until your chocolate has been sent, otherwise your entry will be void.
    Thought for the day: each generation of mankind tends to hug the illusion of having reached the culmination of human achievement. Yet, as we scoff at our groping ancestors, so our descendants will surely scoff at us.

-C.F Harriss - Worthing at War - August 17 1941
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Boost your Nectar points

Get up to £25 this Saturday

MSE News

Preparing for summer

What MoneySaving things can you do now to get ready?

MSE Forum

Hot Diamonds 40% off code

Including already-reduced outlet stock

MSE Deals