app 12th july

Options
I have my or app its the 12th july.
she said telephone one but ive opted for a face to face one as i recken ill be able to get myself accross better.
today i totally fell apart though and just keep crying, what a mess :(
bsc 347:j

Comments

• iquit
    iquit Posts: 1,939 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sorry you're having such an emotional time, we have all been there. Keep checking in here and you will get great support. Good luck and all the best for 12/07/11.
    2019 MFW No. 74 £13700/£30000 (45.66%)
    12k in 2018 No. 98 £6274.19/£18000 (34.85%)

BTL (start) £97440.00 (current) £68000.00
    Residential (start) £275000.00 (current) £268000.00
  • philnicandamy
    philnicandamy Posts: 15,685 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Try not to worry....I didnt have the option & had a ftf interview and to be honest I found that better & easier than a telephone one

they allow you time to answer...breaks if you need a breather and most of all they understand how you are & can see what effect this has had on you
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • mandyl
    mandyl Posts: 806 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Try not to worry....I didnt have the option & had a ftf interview and to be honest I found that better & easier than a telephone one

they allow you time to answer...breaks if you need a breather and most of all they understand how you are & can see what effect this has had on you
    thankyou v much
    what happens if i burst into tears? will i get into trouble?
  • Ineedaname
    Ineedaname Posts: 3,658 Forumite
    Options
    I was asked to attend ftf but asked for a telephone interview as I'm more comfortable at home and have all my paperwork around me. So I knew I could answer anything they asked me if I needed to look it up. I was worried that attending the ftf would take too much out of me physically and also how I'd transport all my files to the interview.

In the end, I didn't need to refer to any paperwork other than the BR forms as the OR just went through that page by page and most of the answers were in there anyway.
    When I joined, I needed a name. The forum members gave one to me...I am INAN :D
    "Fortunes ebb and flow and a boat must move with the tide and be thankful that it floats." Judith Allnatt
  • unhappytinkerbell
    Options
    Be strong I'm sure it will Be much better than you Anticipate.. Thinking of you x
  • mandyl
    mandyl Posts: 806 Forumite
    Options
    Ineedaname wrote: »
    I was asked to attend ftf but asked for a telephone interview as I'm more comfortable at home and have all my paperwork around me. So I knew I could answer anything they asked me if I needed to look it up. I was worried that attending the ftf would take too much out of me physically and also how I'd transport all my files to the interview.

In the end, I didn't need to refer to any paperwork other than the BR forms as the OR just went through that page by page and most of the answers were in there anyway.
    i can understand that one.
    for me i recken it will be better as ill have a friend with me. if it was over phone id be alone and alone after to
  • dojoman
    dojoman Posts: 12,027 Forumite
    Options
    Try not to worry mandy, you will be fine. I would have preferred a face to face interview, but the office that dealt with my BR at the time was so busy it had to be done by phone.
    :pB&SC No. 298
    Life`s Tragedy is that we get OLD too soon
    and WISE too late!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills