No complaint

Options
http://www.moneymarketing.co.uk/pensions/npi-blunder-doubled-12000-pension-projections/1033245.article

"One customer’s guaranteed yearly pension was stated as £7,500 when the value was £3,700 and the annual bonus figure as £7,800 instead of £4,100.
NPI attributed the errors to a new computer system and said it received no complaints about the matter." :D

Comments

• bilbo51
    bilbo51 Posts: 519 Forumite
    Options
    NPI = New Pants Indicated
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,512 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    NPI, part of the Pearl group. Need we say more.

NPI used to be quite good. It reminded me a bit like when Lloyds and TSB got together. Rather than brining TSB up to Lloyds standards, Lloyds went down to TSB standards.

Pearl group pension figures are often wrong. (NPI are now responsible for a lot of Pearl plans but work out of the old Pearl building so its "badge engineering")
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure