0800 Wizard

http://www.skycomuk.com/0800wizard.php

Why spend up to 41 pence per minute calling 0800, 0808 and 0500 numbers from your mobile phone? Skycom have developed a solution called the 0800 Wizard. This App lets iPhone and Android users call freephone numbers as part of your network operator's inclusive minutes.

Using the 0800 Wizard is as simple as dialling a number with the App's keypad. Your phone will call a standard 01 or 02 number that we magically link to the freephone number you dialled. The call will be covered by your bundled minutes, or if you don't have any minutes left (or are a PAYG customer) it will be charged the same as a standard geographic number.

The 0800 Wizard App is free to download and use, all we ask is that you tell your friends and spread the magic!

also works for Blackberry users like me

Comments

• santer_2
    santer_2 Posts: 4,406 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Neat idea, you can use the box lower down if you do not have any of the mentioned phones
  • sounds great ! does it work like sayno or (like penn & teller) can't you spill the magic beans ?

Jac
    Same !!!!!! ~ Different Day :silenced:
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Wish they made this app for other operating systems, mine is Symbian, definitely going for a change next contract renewal, number of apps for Symbian compared to Android and iPhone is dire.
    2020 Wins:
  • Saetana, you too can use this service, just use the 0800 Web Wizard on the front page of Skycomuk.com
  • 1540phil
    1540phil Posts: 90 Forumite
    Been using
    "no to 0870"
    On my iPhone for a year now and works a treat, so if this is as good, well worth giving a try.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure