New Post Advanced Search

£20 off £40 Ocado

edited 22 June 2011 at 8:33AM in Gone Off!
802 replies 81.8K views

Replies

• fayefaye5fayefaye5 Forumite
    135 posts
    wish they delivered where we live. Only down side about living in the lincolnshire countryside :P
  • nainoonainoo Forumite
    4.7K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    I don't think it WILL be just 2,000 actually as that is how many people needed for the deal to go ahead and then it goes PAST the 2,000 mark on the counter saying deal done but you should still be able to get one after it reaches the 2,000 mark

If that makes sense? :D

I want to make sure both my DD's get 1 as one will need it for nappies and the other is a newly wed on a budget ... Every little helps!! ;)

I could KISS Martin for letting us know about this one .. Its REALLY going to help me out x
  • nainoonainoo Forumite
    4.7K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    On HUKD someone said delivery is £5.99 when you spend less than £75

Thats a bit STEEP ... Martin mentioned there were some FREE DELIVERY slots available so I was hoping to get one of them???

Can anyone clarify please??

Thanks! xx
  • johannejohanne Forumite
    1.8K posts
    free delivery slots are only available on spends over £75 it seems and late at night.
  • nainoonainoo Forumite
    4.7K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    johanne wrote: »
    free delivery slots are only available on spends over £75 it seems and late at night.

Thanks johanne - I had a look and with a £40 spend I can get a delivery slot for £1.50 which isn't bad at all! .... BUT Oh my giddy Aunty THEY ARE EXPEEEEEEENSIVE!!!!!

No wonder I don't shop there usually , even their ''basics'' items are pricey and as for the special offers , erm not that special to be honest when you are used to getting the 20p pasta sauce and good BOGOF bargains etc!!!

I WILL use them this time - But never again to be sure to be sure!!!! ;)
  • CHECK your postcode before you go for the voucher.
    I'm sure in the distant past I've used Ocado. We have a Waitrose that delivers about 10 miles away - it used to be delivered by Ocado. We also until recently used to have Ocado leaflets through the door but it seems like Ocado & Waitrose have now split.
    I applied for the voucher BUT although Waitrose will deliver to us, it appears Ocado don't.
    IF the voucher code, when it comes is useable by anyone else then please ask for it.
  • clairibelclairibel Forumite
    3.7K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks for this, i will do a meat stock up :beer:
  • cazarolcazarol Forumite
    773 posts
    just checked and they don't deliver to my postcode. Was getting excited then ;-((
  • imposterimposter Forumite
    791 posts
    cazzap06 wrote: »
    I don't think it WILL be just 2,000 actually as that is how many people needed for the deal to go ahead and then it goes PAST the 2,000 mark on the counter saying deal done but you should still be able to get one after it reaches the 2,000 mark

Yeah, I've had another look at the page this morning and I agree that there doesn't seem to be a limit - I reckon it will sail on past the 2000 and continue to be available all day until midnight tonight...

Ocado price match with Tesco, so if you're finding them expensive keep digging for the cheaper goods. I plan on ordering £40 of offers anyway to maximise the value of this voucher :beer:
    Elite 5:2 #54 12/13 lbs (18 Jan) 1st Target :j
  • photomephotome Forumite
    15.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Bake Off Boss!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got mine

1680 given away so far
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support