Jester Chair for teenager

Options
Is anyone aware of a stockist (or manufacturer's details) for a chair called the Jester Chair, suitable for teenagers, they are apparently made somewhere in Belfast, been trying to source one but they seem to be like hen's teeth!

It literally looks like a Jester's hat. Ideally looking for the red/pink one.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• arkonite_babe
    Options
    I have searched for you with out any results :confused:

Where did you hear about this???
  • othermanmi
    Options
    My wife and I saw these about 6 weeks ago in a couple of places in Derry. At the time we thought (oops!) we could get one nearer Christmas. We got a red leather hand type for one of our son but when we tried to get the jester chair they were all sold out. One place had sold sixty of them!

They do look the part and are ideal for 12 to 16 year olds. Oh well, we've been told that tomorrow is the last chance of getting one if the delivery is as promised, we'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for looking.
  • Polly
    Polly Posts: 898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sounds like something you would get in Gosh on York Street. Think I saw one in the window but it was a long time ago. Googled the details of the shop for you as follows and notice an 'up to 60% off sale' notice in the window today. Good luck!

Magnet House, 95-99 York Street, Belfast. N Ireland. BT15 1AB t> +44 (0) 28 9023 9037
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure