🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

7dayshop.com Bargains

Options

Comments

• cbseager
    cbseager Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Great site for Memory cards but have a look at https://www.apple.com/uk for ipods, Minis start at £139 delivered with free engraving.
  • Cactus_Jack
    Cactus_Jack Posts: 592 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The SD reader at £1.99 is good, but the bloody postage is £3.95. Total rip off for one item and I doubt there's anything else I want :(
  • wolvesinwales
    wolvesinwales Posts: 2,255 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    The SD reader at £1.99 is good, but the bloody postage is £3.95. Total rip off for one item and I doubt there's anything else I want :(

I find that you can normally make it worth while by buying some other bits ie batteries ( 99p) or USB cable ( £1.49) from the clearance section.
    WHOOOOSHHHHHHHHH……..
    Blimey what was that ?
    That was your life mate
    Oh I wasn’t quite ready can I have another go ?
    Sorry mate only one per person.
  • rogue_element
    Options
    They do have 99p postage sometimes. I will post on this thread if I find it.
    Their newsletter points to a 404 page at the moment though, so that kinda sucks.
  • biblejohn
    biblejohn Posts: 553 Forumite
    Options

Thats a bit steap for postage.£2 is more like it.
  • henryb_2
    henryb_2 Posts: 45 Forumite
    Options
    eBuyer have similarly priced readers with free delivery

HB
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income