🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Tesco misprices thread 7 - please only post misprices here

Options

Comments

• ooro
    ooro Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    willow farms chicken breast sel £9.4x / kg pack price (sell by dated 31st december £9.98) obviously a price change ...

Enjoy
  • tiff
    tiff Posts: 6,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Tesco bumper box 50 charity Christmas cards, all reduced to 61p but the foil ones (there are different designs) scanned at £1.45.
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • jubarnes26
    Options
    McCadam Hair Straighteners Gift Set SEL £10.00 and another one for £19.97 scanned at £19.97. SEL still up !!
    The cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.

• Hey_Dude
    Hey_Dude Posts: 1,786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Some new ones, some oldies:

Warhammer PC £24.97 SEL scans £27.97
    Star Wars II PS2 £24.97 SEL scans £27.97
    Spongebob Yellow Avenger PSP £19.94 sticker - scans @ £19.99
    Harry Potter Goblet PSP £19.94 sticker - scans @ £19.99
    Tiger Woods 06 PSP £19.94 sticker - scans @ £34.99

Duder
  • myk_2
    myk_2 Posts: 117 Forumite
    Options
    shredders

two kinds, one strip shredder and one cross cut
    x cut is more expensive but is stacked in the same place as the cheaper one and only one price is displayed - the lower one
    prices are (apprx) £29.xx, and £39.xx
    the boxes are almost identical apart from the model number, so its easy for the tesco staff to think they are all the same

may be only in my local store though
  • plinkykev
    Options
    Tesco knife set (red box with 5 knives + scissors + wooden block) - SEL £3.86, price on box £2.86. Was scanning at £3.86 yesterday
    Scanning correctly at mine today, so check on self-scan first.

Following PSP console games were all wrong, going through at various prices of £19.99/£24.99/£34.99:
    Popolocrois - Stickered at £24.94
    Need for Speed Most Wanted 5-1-0 - Stickered at £19.94
    MediEvil - Stickered at £19.94
    Death Jr - Stickered at £19.94
    Grip Shift - Stickered at £13.94
    Most stickered ones seem out, looking at the other posts here.

MB Games are out too. Got Ker-Plunk and Frustration in a twin-pack. Had an A4 poster on the end of aisle showing £6.47 price, but went through at £7.98. CS lady said that the other twin pack is out too, and they had removed that poster earlier, but didn't see which one that was.
    Always after a bargain... :-)
  • Chris123_2
    Options
    Not sure if this has been posted yet but I just got my first R&R last night

Tesco Finest Cordless Dect Phone with DAB Radio

Old ticket said: £134.97

Scanned at: £149.99

Tried to give me the difference but mentioned the policy behind them on the wall and done right away!

Am so happy!!!!.... my first one and a big one!!!!
  • Sazere
    Sazere Posts: 789 Forumite
    Options
    MB Games - Sets Downfall/Connect 4 & Kerplunk/Fustration

Both priced at 6.47 on the large yellow shelf edge label, going through the till at 7.XX each. Full R&R from a very unhappy CS, apparently thought they had removed all the labels from the main display 10mins before (I spotted it on the end of an aisle)! :lol:
  • supermezzo
    supermezzo Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    12 bottles of red yesterday thanks to OOD SEL in one store and 6 sirloin steaks marked as £10.** a KG and charged at £12.** a KG. Full r&r on both once both CS bods had checked with managers. CS bod is second store beginning with an A in the N/West area said someone had been in the previous day and only bought about £200 of meat which was r&r'd! Well done whoever that was!
    It aint over til I've done singing....
  • supermezzo
    supermezzo Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Forgot to add that wine sticker was removed but steak one wasn't.
    It aint over til I've done singing....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family