Just wrapped OH last prezzie

Options
and added up how much I've spent :eek: I've spent £260 on him:o but on the plus side, I haven't got into debt for a penny of it :D

DEBT FREE for the first time in 10 years and with savings!

1st Baby due May 2011 :o it's a BOY:j

Comments

• moggins
    moggins Posts: 5,190 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I'm still frantically searching the house for DH's last pressie. I hid it from him so well that I can't even find it myself now.
    Organised people are just too lazy to look for things

F U Fund currently at £250
  • Agutka
    Agutka Posts: 2,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hee hee. I asked hubby to tidy up the spare room last weekend. I then spent three days trying to locate the well-disguised presents I bought him and left in that room. I nearly told him what they were, so he could help me look!
    :wall:
  • MATH
    MATH Posts: 2,941 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mrs MATH and I stopped buying Christmas gifts for each other years ago. Instead we usually go out in the post Christmas sales and buy something we both would like or need. One year it was a widescreen TV, another V posh egyptian cotton bedlinen, this year we are looking for a HD recorder with freeview.
    Life's a beach! Take your shoes off and feel the sand between your toes.
  • gingin_2
    gingin_2 Posts: 2,992 Forumite
    Options
    MATH wrote:
    Mrs MATH and I stopped buying Christmas gifts for each other years ago. Instead we usually go out in the post Christmas sales and buy something we both would like or need. One year it was a widescreen TV, another V posh egyptian cotton bedlinen, this year we are looking for a HD recorder with freeview.

Yep, us too. We don't really do gifts but have a nice romantic meal on christmas eve with champagne as our "present".
  • skintscotsman
    Options
    leni wrote:
    and added up how much I've spent :eek: I've spent £260 on him:o but on the plus side, I haven't got into debt for a penny of it :D

wow thanks for sharing that, my life is complete
    A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
  • Snaggles
    Snaggles Posts: 19,503 Forumite
    Options
    Must.....bite.....tongue........:mad:

Leni well done, you must feel great knowing you haven't gone into debt....hope that fella of yours is well worth the amount you have spent - I'm sure he is! Just saw your Xmas cakes on another thread too, they're gorgeous. :T
    "I wasn't wrong, I just wasn't right enough."
    :smileyhea
  • li'l_p
    li'l_p Posts: 797 Forumite
    Options
    Me too! Lukcily for me I made our Company Christmas cards so the payment from that and a bit extra by way of a Christmas bonus has kept me nice and comfortable this Christmas. ...and I've not had to touch the credit card, which is a really nice feeling! :T
  • jembie
    jembie Posts: 936 Forumite
    Options
    Its just me and the kids at home but I have been home alone all day and bored stiff. I could have wrapped their presents if I hadn't been so good this year and wrapped as I bought :rolleyes:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Don't ever stop believing........
    Never get tired of watching you, someday you will break through.....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure