We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Quick Wii In Stock!

Options

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,389 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh no, BBC news article coming up saying some consoles being recalled due to straps breaking during play. I think it is just a limited amount but didn't catch the number affected by recall.

I'll be late for work if I sit here and wait for the news article...but can't unglue myself from the TV screen just in case.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • the_riversider
    Options
    Thanks OP ... Just ordered 1 CHEERS!!!!!!
  • Dealmad
    Dealmad Posts: 748 Forumite
    Options
    I am not going to order one , as i dont need one .....not sure why someone would order 10? obviously to get greedy on ebay.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,389 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Found a news story here:

http://www.forbes.com/entrepreneurs/feeds/ap/2006/12/15/ap3257711.html

Japanese gamemaker Nintendo on Friday announced the recall of 3.2 million straps for its popular Wii computer game controllers.

Which isn't quite what they are saying on BBC news as it is only the straps being recalled.

Still please I got one though (hopefully), keep checking my email in case I get the 'sorry' message from Amazon.

Soo
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • MrsDivaD
    MrsDivaD Posts: 113 Forumite
    Options
    I hope it is as good as I've heard. Does anyone recomend buying anything else to go with it and is it easy to set up (if you know)?
  • Babbler
    Babbler Posts: 3,083 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    961 in stock now
    Being bored is so boring Im bored of it... :rotfl:
  • Geeza29
    Options
    804. wow, they are going fast.
  • charlie12
    charlie12 Posts: 1,668 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    800... so it's finally got down to under 999! They must have had a couple of thousand at least. Going down by about 5 a second
  • yojimbo_2
    Options
    Geeza29 wrote:
    804. wow, they are going fast.
    how do you check stock levels?

EDIT: just seen previous post - ignore
  • charlie12
    charlie12 Posts: 1,668 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    put 999 in basket
This discussion has been closed.