We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

KLM Free Personalised Luggage Tags (merged)

1…2021232526…41

Comments

  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,022
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    thanks have been trying to order these for ages ...finally got them
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 1,259 Forumite
    livelyred wrote: »
    http://cluster.icecards.com/klm2006uk/first.aspx The free tags is still open ,these luggage tags are great nd very good quality,download your own picture.

    Thanks Livelyred.. I just ordered three sets! So much nicer than my lairy green ones. :rolleyes:
    Very proud of trying to deal with my debts. LBM 04/09
    :T
    [STRIKE]£34.217[/STRIKE] ~ 05/09. £33.817~ 06/09
    to [STRIKE]13 [/STRIKE] 12 creditors. Doing my own DMP. :dance:
    DMP mutual support member 309. NSD 12/12
  • Labman_2
    Labman_2 Posts: 952 Forumite
    ....here:-

    http://cluster.icecards.com/klm2006uk/first.aspx

    Upload your own pictures & create your own luggage labels....WOW!.
  • pennylane99
    pennylane99 Posts: 5,783
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    lol..you already posted on this one...;)

    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=409265
  • Labman_2
    Labman_2 Posts: 952 Forumite
    lol..you already posted on this one...;)

    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=409265

    ....so sorry I forgot, please forgive me....but after all, it's been more than 24 hours since the last thread was started & I'm sure some will find it useful not having to look beyond the first freebie page!
  • pennylane99
    pennylane99 Posts: 5,783
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Labman wrote: »
    ....so sorry I forgot, please forgive me....but after all, it's been more than 24 hours since the last thread was started & I'm sure some will find it useful not having to look beyond the first freebie page!

    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • manch235ter
    manch235ter Posts: 985
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Labman wrote: »
    ....so sorry I forgot, please forgive me....but after all, it's been more than 24 hours since the last thread was started & I'm sure some will find it useful not having to look beyond the first freebie page!

    if everyone did that , we would all have to constantly trawl through EVERY page!
    James thinks worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere

    If i help you...Please thank me! :beer:
  • lizzielie
    lizzielie Posts: 1,790
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Labman wrote: »
    ....so sorry I forgot, please forgive me....but after all, it's been more than 24 hours since the last thread was started & I'm sure some will find it useful not having to look beyond the first freebie page!

    Genuinly helpful???

    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=409265:A


    (Thanks added by mistake)

    Labman's comment to OP: Not again
  • Labman_2
    Labman_2 Posts: 952 Forumite
    if everyone did that , we would all have to constantly trawl through EVERY page!

    ..that's why I posted a duplicate thread...saves people having to think beyond what's under their noses!

    YES you have to 'look' for freebies you are interested in/have found & not assume that because it's not in the first 40 threads that it hasn't been posted before. Personally I'd rather think it has, & therefore do a 'proper' search....if I don't find a topic I refine my search 2 or 3 times until I'm sure it's not been posted before....but then I'm perfect (in my own mind!....but don't tell my OH!).

    Just take a bit of time & duplicate posts are so easy to avoid in my experience...if you think you have found & new freebie, search for it properly & if you find the topic/thread already posted give it a bump by adding to it.
  • Labman_2
    Labman_2 Posts: 952 Forumite
    Just as an aside where are all 'there's nothing wrong with duplicate posts' people now? Gone kind of quiet? I've asked the question before:- 'how many duplicate posts are acceptable...3, 5, 10...or what....give me number? Or do we adhere to the advice on the 'sticky' on the first page?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.