Airport Taxis From Dundee to Glasgow

DD57
DD57 Posts: 7 Forumite
Hi, can anyone recommend a reasonably priced, reliable airport taxi from Dundee to Glasgow? We are flying at the start of August. Would welcome any suggestions. Thanks a lot.

Comments

• smitchy73
    smitchy73 Posts: 2,558
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Phone round a few companies and ask for a quote, some may even give you an offer for a return trip and collect you on the way back. There is a reasonably sized company that was always at Glasgow Airport from Perth, cant remember the name, glen something or another, but they had mini buses and trailers for luggage, seemed quite good and reliable. I used to work at Glasgow airport so seen a few.
    Thanks to all the competition posters.
  • smitchy73
    smitchy73 Posts: 2,558
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Also, do you not drive? the airport holiday inn express offers parking and there's loads of secure parking available, or another alternative, train from Dundee to Glasgow Queen Street, then coach takes you out to the airport from Queen St/Buchanan Bus Station.
    Thanks to all the competition posters.
  • Hi you could try thistle airport taxis in fife.We have used them twice now from Kirkcaldy to Glasgow and my neighbour has also used them for trips tp Edinburgh.

Jock Mcgregor
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Karaoke wrote: »
    Hi you could try thistle airport taxis in fife.We have used them twice now from Kirkcaldy to Glasgow and my neighbour has also used them for trips tp Edinburgh.

Jock Mcgregor
    Think they could have probably walked it in the seven months since they asked.
    Booo!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.6K Travel & Transport