Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hey everyone!!

:eek::eek: Sorry I haven't been around much to help you guys recently! Please be assured that I'm here to help and happy to answer any questions or address any issues you may have.

If you want to get hold of my personally, you can email me joseph@quidco.com.

I will be sure to check back here regularly. :j
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    edited 3 May 2019 at 1:59PM
    Options
    Browntoa wrote: »
    Quidco rep , what's the payout window for bulb ?

I'm up to 12 months since signed up , tracked status but no payment

This sounds really weird! If you can send me your email address to joseph@quidco.com I'll find out what's happening for you :D

-Joseph
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    edited 3 May 2019 at 2:00PM
    Options
    tryin wrote: »
    I saw a quidco offer for free £10 cashback after you first eligible purchase over £10. Would that qualify for the £5 cashback requirement for the referral offer to get £10 for referring a friend?

It sounds like you're referring to a new member bonus there. A new member bonus and a refer-a-friend bonus will not be able to be used together. When you join Quidco, you will either have to join via the referral link via your friend, or via the new member bonus offer page, which would link this bonus to your account. It wouldn't be possible to see both link.

If you have anything you'd like me to check over on your account I'd be happy for you to email me at joseph@quidco.com!

-Joseph
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Quidco used to be so good at making quick payments - but in the last 4 years - something must have changed within Quidco management / working practices
    Every single claim that I have made over the last 4 years - I have had to chase up / query - I am a "premium" member who has been a customer for 11 years and still have to query the non-payment of a 17p JUSTEAT cash back that I am entitled to - let alone a £30 home insurance cashback that was delayed for 18 months for and every time that I ask for an update - I got the same response "Its been delayed, but it's on its way" or words to that effect !
    I sometimes wonder whether Quico keep cashback given by companies ?
    Options
    50Twuncle wrote: »
    Quidco used to be so good at making quick payments - but in the last 4 years - something must have changed within Quidco management / working practices
    Every single claim that I have made over the last 4 years - I have had to chase up / query - I am a "premium" member who has been a customer for 11 years and still have to query the non-payment of a 17p JUSTEAT cash back that I am entitled to - let alone a £30 home insurance cashback that was delayed for 18 months for and every time that I ask for an update - I got the same response "Its been delayed, but it's on its way" or words to that effect !

I'm really sorry that you're not having the greatest experience with us! I'd love to put this right, so if you could drop me an email at joseph@quidco.com with details of any delayed claims, I'll certainly take a look through these for you! :)

-Joseph
  • mamabuddah
    mamabuddah Posts: 826 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Jo, maybe take a look at post #3605

You had a special offer on that purchase I made, not only did my item track, was delivered and then...refused both stitching me up on the cashback AND the special offer which all too often doesn’t work on Quidco...fancy that.
    No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere
  • penny_less
    penny_less Posts: 128 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I had the same problem with Bulb- it tracked for over a year despite my querying it with both Bulb and Quidco numerous times. On Thursday I did I web chat with quidco and they paid me I advance of them receiving the payment from bulb- it's now on the way to my bank account! I'd almost given up hope.
  • OceanSound
    OceanSound Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    50Twuncle wrote: »
    We desperately need another player that has good (near perfect) tracking. I believe some U.S. cashback sites are an example.

The new player also has to honour untracked purchases/missing claims after chasing up with merchant - rather than just say 'we no longer process missing cashback claims for this merchant'.
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,303 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Browntoa wrote: »
    Quidco rep , what's the payout window for bulb ?

I'm up to 12 months since signed up , tracked status but no payment

Can confirm that this has been sorted out by Quidco rep after email sent

Thanks
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • InLoneShadows
    Options
    Hi,

Just after a bit of clarity on Cashback payouts.

I currently have tracked breakdown cover cashback and want to amend the policy to add another user on. If I call the company (RAC) and get the policy amended will this invalidate my cashback claim? It has been around a month since I claimed.

Kind Regards
    ILS
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport