molerat Posts: 31,906 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Certainly getting slow with Click Snap transactions moving to payable :(
  • November2
    November2 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I did my first grocery shop at Asda pre Christmas, it tracked ok but when I click on the link to see why it hasn't yet been confirmed it says Quidco have opened a claim and are chasing it up, expected payment if successful November 2019!

As it tracked ok and I haven't opened any claim why are Quidco having to chase it up, and why is it going to take until November to be resolved? Asda are still on your site so there doesn't appear to be a known problem with them. I placed the order, paid, it was delivered, so what exactly is the problem?
  • November2
    November2 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ignore above, just checked Asda reviews on Quidco and they are appalling regards cashback, so I won't be holding my breath. This was my first and will now be my only shop! Shame on Asda for not honouring peoples cashback and shame on Quidco for continuing to have them on the site.
  • mamabuddah
    mamabuddah Posts: 826 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    So I give Quidco another go having moved to TopCashback.

“Make a purchase over £10 and get £10 additional cashback”

So I did....guess what...tracked...confirmed after delivery...24hrs later, declined...no surprise there then...

Back to Topcashback...avoid these charlatans like the plague...
    No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere
  • GlasweJen
    GlasweJen Posts: 7,451 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    GlasweJen wrote: »
    I'm really frustrated with Quidco. Took out a life insurance policy through Quidco, it went to medical screening and took a while but I eventually got a policy set up and the person managing the policy even emailed and said that I was eligible for cashback when I'd made 6 payments.

It was rejected, I raised a claim. It took ages for Quidco to accept my appeal because they didn't think my policy number was right (I had to resort to sending a screenshot of my policy to get them to go back to the retailer with my claim).

Now they're saying that it could be April before the claim is looked at again and paid out. I'll have had the policy for over a year at that point. Really unacceptable.

Quoting myself because we're now in April, the claim has tracked at £116 when it should be £295 so I emailed their customer service with the old ticket number and explained what happened before and got a load of generic gumf back. Really really annoyed at the moment.
  • GlasweJen
    GlasweJen Posts: 7,451 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    GlasweJen wrote: »
    Quoting myself because we're now in April, the claim has tracked at £116 when it should be £295 so I emailed their customer service with the old ticket number and explained what happened before and got a load of generic gumf back. Really really annoyed at the moment.

Managed to resolve my own issue by emailing the insurance company who confirmed that they paid Quidco the fee last year and must have put a rocket up someone's backside as my cashback for £295 was confirmed just there. I also kicked up a storm on Twitter so possibly that's also helped.
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,303 Forumite
    Options
    Quidco rep , what's the payout window for bulb ?

I'm up to 12 months since signed up , tracked status but no payment
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • mamabuddah
    mamabuddah Posts: 826 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Browntoa wrote: »
    Quidco rep , what's the payout window for bulb ?

I'm up to 12 months since signed up , tracked status but no payment

Do Quidco still actually respond on here? I thought they’d jumped ship and ignored everyone.
    No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,303 Forumite
    Options
    I've pointed that out to the forum team.

Maybe the thread will get closed if they refuse to respond anymore
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • tryin
    tryin Posts: 351 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I saw a quidco offer for free £10 cashback after you first eligible purchase over £10. Would that qualify for the £5 cashback requirement for the referral offer to get £10 for referring a friend?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback