Time for action!

Options
2»

Comments

• DiggingOut
    DiggingOut Posts: 770 Forumite
    Options
    Just a couple thoughts to take with you to Milan.

1. If you have to have a car, figure out what the benefit of changing is. Everyone says sell the car, but the damage may have already been done, and you may not gain that much by selling it if you have to buy another. It depends on what you need (and I mean really need, not what you want). But I don't think you are going to sell the car no matter what, are you?

2. Cahoot is costing you more than your loan. It is a higher priority to pay off than the loan. It seems a shame to lose your tax-free savings, but it is a bigger shame to carry expensive debt. I would use enough of it to clear the Cahoot. That will improve your credit rating also, which increases the chance to get another 0% for your other card balance when your current 0% runs out.

Good luck.
    I have five stars! This doesn't mean that I know anything about any of the things I post. I could be a raving lunatic, or a brilliant genius, or just some guy on the internet. In fact, I could be all three at the same time.

If anything I say makes sense, then do it. If not, don't. Don't blame me or my stars if you do something stupid because I suggested it. I'm responsible for my own stupidity only. You are responsible for yours.

Why, I don't even have five stars anymore! Aren't you glad you aren't responsible for my stupidity?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure