Do you gamble to make ends meet? Poll discussion
Poll started 7 June 2011, click here to voteDo you gamble to make ends meet?
Some people gamble hoping to fulfill dreams of luxurious mansions, flash cars and wild parties on yachts.
Do you regularly gamble as part of your general financial planning (eg, aiming to pay off debt)? If so, what?
Warning! Gambling's not MoneySaving. If you’re worried, see Gamblersanonymous.
No, I don't gamble as part of my financial planning
(select as many options as apply)
The National Lottery draw
Other sports betting
Online games, eg, casinos, bingo or slot machines
Poker with friends or at a club
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards