Free UV Bracelet

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
14 replies 6.8K views
jamiesandersjamiesanders Forumite
23 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Free UV bracelet which shows you how hot the sun is.
You have to like their Facebook page and sign up to the mailing list then you fill in the form for your free bracelet.
They have 5000! http://www.freestuff.me/

Replies

• albionwarrioralbionwarrior Forumite
    2.3K Posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    spam:spam:
  • lol suit yourself Albion!
  • summertreatssummertreats Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    thanks i have given it a go
    september wins:khaled hosseini kindle case
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    48.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats one nasty looking affilliate web site

some of the "free" offers are better done via your topcashback account so you get the money and not the site owner.....
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.[
  • indelacioindelacio Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Browntoa wrote: »
    thats one nasty looking affilliate web site

some of the "free" offers are better done via your topcashback account so you get the money and not the site owner.....
    tell me about it, getting fed up of these affiliate so called freebies lol. And if its a facebook like as the op states wheres the facebook link, nope it links to most likely thier own site...
  • Did anyone receive one yet?
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone receive one yet?

There was only 1 person on here that said they had given it a go so I dont think you will get too many replies.

Most of use didnt touch it ;)
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • Swans1912Swans1912 Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    I just gave it a go lol
  • gillypkkgillypkk Forumite
    581 Posts
    thanks ive just requested mine.
    Countdown to Discharge Is On!

BSC Member 346 :money:
  • SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Gave it a go, they didn't want anything other than my name, email and address (which is all over the web in any event), to sign up for their newsletter (easy to unsubscribe or relegate to junk if it gets annoying) and me to Like their Facebook page, they had a dubious-looking offer of £20 free credit for their store on there for sharing (and possibly doing other stuff, I didn't get that far) their page with your friends, NOT something I am prepared to do at this stage, taking risks myself is one thing but my friends trust me and I won't share something that (let's face it) looks a little dubious. Still, I've been pleasantly surprised and had this type of freebie before, and not been bombarded with any more spam than I usually get so fingers crossed this one works out.

As always, when applying for this type of offer use a webmail address if at all possible rather than your personal email address provided by your ISP, better safe than sorry and its easier to get rid of spam from webmail accounts.
    2020 Wins:
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides