We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
HSBC Loan taken today - How does the interest work?
I took a £7000 personal loan over 60 months today and the loan has drawn drown..
I only plan to have the loan for a month (max 3 months).
The interest is front loaded - from what i have been told I can repay the loan at any time and the interest i'd pay is for the period i've had the loan + 2 months...does anybody know if this is the case or would this work out an expensive option as the loan is front loaded??
I only plan to have the loan for a month (max 3 months).
The interest is front loaded - from what i have been told I can repay the loan at any time and the interest i'd pay is for the period i've had the loan + 2 months...does anybody know if this is the case or would this work out an expensive option as the loan is front loaded??
0
Comments
-
what you have been told is correct0
-
??:question::question::question:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards